• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Miley Cyrus vs Lil' Kim

pwarbi

If I could vote for neither then I probably would were these two are concerned but, in the interest of the forum, I shall do my duty. In this I had to vote for Lil' Kim.

There's something about Miley Cyrus that I've never got, and while I know that a lot of people find her attractive, I just don't see it, and I've yet to see a picture when she's beautiful.

I had to give my vote to Miley Cyrus. Although I enjoy little Kim, I don't find her attractive at all. I think Miley is rather beautiful in her own right. She may not be the greatest celebrity out there, but when she shows her elegance she is incredibly attractive.

dyanmarie25

I am definitely going to vote for Miley Cyrus here. I used to really like Miley a lot when she was still part of Disney, but I still like her now, not that much though. Lil Kim doesn't look so attractive to me.

Chris_A

Miley Cyrus got my vote for sure. I think Lil` Kim does not really stand a chance against her. While Miley has a ton of controversial issues in her life, no one can deny that she is totally sexy.

Greedo

I'm gonna have to vote for Miley Cyrus, pre-craziness. I mean, I know she's doing it to get attention and further her career, and I don't really listen to her music anyway so it doesn't really matter to me. Plus this picture is crazy hot:

icekat

I agree with pwarbi on this one. Miley is just weird looking as far as I'm concerned. This is a good pic of Lil Kim, so in spite of all the plastic, I vote for her.

kaian

If it were the old Miley that I know of then I will vote for her. In my own opinion she looks better with long hair, with a bit of curves and restrained demeanor. However in this case neither of these girls is a will make we want to vote.

christina26

Is this even a question? Lil Kim has had so many procedures done that she is unrecognizable. She ruined her face which is a shame because I used to like her as a rapper. If we need to choose between Miley Cyrus and Lil Kim, I would choose Miley. However, Miley isn't a saint either. Her new look is terrible and she looks like a boy. Her twerking and doing crazy things to get more attention is laughable and pretty annoying, but I still think she has a great voice. I am a little mad at her because I do think she's talented, yet she chooses to act like a you know what. It's sad, disturbing and she is setting a bad example to all the kids, especially the ones that fell in love with her when she was still Hannah Montana.

Susan

I have to go with Miley. Back in the day she was a very beautiful young lady but then she changed and I don't like the person that she has become. She is out to get attention at any cost and it is turning a lot of people against here. She likes the shock factor so their is no limit to her craziness. I don't care for her new look but I am sure that'll change.

GentB15

Long haired, pre-crazy Miley.

... although pre-crazy would put her at like 13 years old and that's just wrong.