• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Milla Jovovich

Greedo

Let's talk about one of the hottest actresses ever: Milla Jovovich! She was amazing in Fifth Element (and whoever decided to have her wear that white strap-y outfit... Thank you, a million times thank you). And of course the Resident Evil movies... She's just smokin' hot.

What do you guys think?

dyanmarie25

I love this woman so much! :) And I totally agree with you, she's one of the hottest women in Hollywood, or should I say, in the world. She has that strong personality and badass attitude that make her even more sexy. Her eyes are also very expressive as though with just one look, they could already burn you. :D

pwarbi

I don't know why but Milla Jovovich as never really done it for me, and while there's no question that she's attractive, I think there's many more actresses out there that are better looking in my opinion.

They do say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, after all.

AceTy31

I think she's hot. She has a confidence that shines through in both her acting and her modeling. She is confident and badass without being a bitch, which is rare in Hollywood. She's a diamond.

I remember her in The Fifth Element! She was really stunning there. And she still is up to now. One of my exes have this huge crush on her and made me watch that movie. I'm glad he did as I got to see Milla in her younger years.

juno

I remember her when she started very young and as a model. I always thought she was very pretty. She has sexy mysterious look to her as well.

lamanlupa

She was a lot hotter when she was younger. I remember her in Robert Downey's movie, Chaplin. She was smoking there. Also, in Dazed in Confused, she was also stunning there, especially the scene where she was playing the guitar.

SavantGuard

Milla is one HOT MOMMA. I actually didn't think much of her until I saw her guest in some TV fashion show (America's Top Model, was it?). It's probably those eyes.

kaian

I think she was the hottest at that time from the movie Fifth element and was able to sustain it. I do agree though that there are a lot of actresses and models who could be better options but she was in the right timing and never looked back.