• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Minka Kelly vs Demi Lovato

SirJoe

My vote goes to Minka, she is a lot hotter then Demi. I don't even think that these two women are in the same league. Demi isn't a bad looking women but she doesn't come close to Minka.

rz3300

This is a tough one. They both have a similar look to them, and they are both very cute, I would say. I think that I have to give the edge to Minka here though, just because she has more of a complete look, and she looks a little more her age and presents herself better. This is just from that photo though, so I am sure it might changes seeing something different.

Kelly1

I saw Minka in the movie about Maroon 5 and she was hot . It is a pity that she have not a big height

Kelly1

My vote goes to Minka, she is a lot hotter then Demi. I don't even think that these two women are in the same league. Demi isn't a bad looking women but she doesn't come close to Minka.
Yes! It is like Chelsea team and Cardiff City... same league

Susan

Minka is very sophisticated and sexy. Her confidence really come through. Demi lacks confidence and it takes away from her sexiness.

This is very strange, but I think that Demi's face reminds me of a mime, or a mime from a cartoon. I cannot completely place my finger on it... I think that Minka just looks more sophisticated in a refined and sexy way. Therefore, the trophy goes to her.

chris88

I actually must be the odd one out here, I think Demi all the way - I have to say the picture of her that was up against Minka wasn't her most flattering shot, and maybe that's influencing some people's decisions. I think Demi is gorgeous!