• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Minka Kelly vs Jenna Dewan

watsadamen

For this battle, I choose Jenna Dewan-Tatum.

When I first saw Minka Kelly, I found her very attractive. I think she looks a wee bit like Leighton Meester of Gossip Girl. But between Minka and Jenna, I find Jenna hotter. I don't find Jenna pretty but in the hotness appeal, she wins this round (maybe the b@@bs helps).

kaian

I wonder if there is a battle about Mandy Moore. I have not heard about her. Anyway, in this battle I think Jenna earned my vote for hotness. Both have nice sexy bodies with lots of boobies showing although that is not my criteria when I chose the winner.

dyanmarie25

Minka Kelly has similar facial features as Leighton Meester, and I find them both very beautiful and sexy, specially when they paired up in the movie The Room Mate. It was totally hot. On the other hand, Jenna is your traditional type of "hot." I actually consider her as a sex symbol. So for this one, I would vote for Jenna.

I love Minka Kelly especially because she has similar features with Leighton Meester. Both also has this baby face and charm. So in that sense, they really don't exude sexiness but rather a girl next door appeal. Jenna is very very hot especially in Step Up. I think dancers have this certain sexiness in them.