• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Minka Kelly

I personally think she looks like the prettiest, kindest girl in the class that everybody dream of, but no one can ever actually muster up the courage to go up to her and say "Hi!"

dyanmarie25

I absolutely adore Minka Kelly. She's a beautiful woman, inside and out. She actually looks so much like Leighton Meester. They are both very pretty and hot in a classy way.

pwarbi

I'm not sure if I'd describe her look as 'the girl next door' to be honest, as she doesn't look anything like any of my next door neighbours anyway, I can tell you that!

She is stunning though, especially on this picture and @dyanmarie25 your right, her and Leighton Meester do look pretty similar.

I do agree on the Leighton Meester reference. I remember that they had a movie together and it's super weird because they're supposed to be roommates in the movie but they look more like twins. I love both Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly though. They both have charming faces and innocent appeal. But of course, they can also take on sexy roles!

SirJoe

Wow, is just me or doesn't she look like Jennifer Lopez when she was a little younger. She's stunning. I haven't seen much of her work but she certainly has a bright future ahead of her.