• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Morena Baccarin (Firefly, Deadpool)

AceTy31

I didn't know she was in Deadpool, but she was awesome in Firefly/Serenity. She brought such style and class to a role that is usually very classless. Very good choice!

Not only is she gorgeous, but also a damn fine actress. She absolutely sizzled in Firefly, and looking at the trailers, will be setting the screen on fire in Deadpool too! :cool:

Morena is just flat out stunning. I remember watching Firefly and falling in love with the woman. She is going to be amazing in Deadpool as well. I can't wait to see her on the screen!

Susan

Wow this girl is gorgeous. I think she is the prettiest lady I have seen on here. She is sheer perfection!!

ACSAPA

Morena Baccarin is gorgeous in an exotic way, is quite dignified and classy ,and chooses good movie roles that give her geek cred.
The only reason she's not a mainstream sex symbol is that many Americans have a preference for big boobs and blonde hair.
Still, she's at least an 8.

sharatharadhya

Morena Baccarin is a flawless Women. She is getting more beautiful every year, and so is her popularity. She is one of the most beautiful actresses around, and she will keep getting more beautiful. True detective was a bottleneck for her, and the new movie Deadpool will change this and showcase her acting qualities. Her performance in Firefly was just amazing. She is one of the most gracious and slender woman.

Morena Baccarin is a true beauty. The only thing superior to her beauty is her capability to act. For some reason, she seems to be cast into a lot of superhero movies and TV shows, which I think is great!

Oh, I'm super excited for Deadpool! And Morena being in the movie is just another bonus. I'm certain this movie will bring out her acting skills. Without a doubt, she's a one of a kind beauty. Her name suits her because morena means tanned in our language.

dyanmarie25

She is absolutely lovely. I am a huge fan of her. She doesn't only have a beautiful face, but she has got the acting skills, and some class. She's a total package, that's for sure. :)