• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Musician Turned Actor

AceTy31

I wasn't really sure which category to put this in at first. Who is the hottest musician-turned-actor? This can cover any genre of music. I think that LL Cool J is not only the hottest but the most talented.

juno

I don't know if Jon Bon Jovi counts. He has done a few films even though he still remains in the music scene. He is sort of older now, but still looks good. However, I really like Harry Connick Jr. He is very sexy even though a little older now.

Susan

I am going with Bon Jovi!! He is so hot and so sexy. He may be older now but he is every bit as handsome
as he was back in the day!

AceTy31

I don't know if Jon Bon Jovi counts. He has done a few films even though he still remains in the music scene. He is sort of older now, but still looks good. However, I really like Harry Connick Jr. He is very sexy even though a little older now.
Jon Bon Jovi definitely counts. Anyone who has at least tried acting (not just doing guest stunts for publicity) qualifies. He was in some serious flicks, like Pay It Forward. I think it was Pay It Forward.

Susan

Yes it was Pauy If Forward. He stared I'm at least fifteen movies. I liked home in Leading Man. He was extremely sexy in that one. I also liked him in Spaceball which was way back in his earlier days of acting.