• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

My Pics

Hey, I saw the enhancements you said you made on the Babe Trader page to the My Pics section. I'm glad that the most recent pics sold will be shown first. I've been meaning to ask if that was possible. I'm always wondering what pictures were sold when I suddenly a lot more points.

With that said, I don't think your edits and bug fixes worked. The Pictures I've Sold are still listed in order of views. The Pictures were listed in order of oldest first and then new pictures I bought after that fix yesterday were being listed before all of the old pictures.

It would be great if those lists were sortable, by either name or or most views or oldest/newest first. But if that's not possible or too much work, I would understand.

Thanks for all your time and effort. I enjoy these sites quite a bit and find them to be a great source of stress relief.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
There's a couple other fixes that coming too. Like once you sell a picture, I think it always remains in the sold list even after you have bought it back. Yeah sorting is going to come at some time as is a paged view instead of the "Load More"

Any update on the sortability? My own pics are showing up as most recent purchases first still. Pictures I've sold have never changed. They are still sorted by page views, with the most recent ones last of those with the same amount of views. Most of them are lost auctions and not actually pictures that were bought.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
No update really... honestly, I'm not sure when I will get around to looking at changes for BabeTrader. Hopefully within the next couple months