• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Myleene Klass

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
From Wikipedia:

Myleene Angela Klass
(born 6 April 1978) is an English singer, pianist, media personality and model, best known as a member of the now defunct pop band Hear'Say who released two studio albums and four singles, the first two of which reached number one on the UK singles chart. Klass, herself, has released two solo classical albums in 2003 and 2007.

Klass is now better known for being a presenter; she fronted the shows Popstar to Operastar between 2010 and 2011 on ITV and The One Show in 2007 on BBC One. In April 2012 her net worth was estimated at £11 million

All Myleene Klass pictures

DanceFan

Wow! Is she a Filipina? I never even heard of her. She probably isn't from my era. I'd wine and dine her any day though.

pwarbi

While I do know who she is and I have heard of her, I couldn't think what band she was out of until I read the OP.

She's got a very unique look, she's not beautiful in a traditional sense, but there's definitely a cuteness about her that I think people like.

kaian

Those nice toned abs should have really helped her sing powerfully. I could not discount the fact that strong ab muscles are necessary for anyone who sings from the diaphragm. That body is to die for.