• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Natalie Dormer

dyanmarie25

I love this woman! She is currently playing the role of Queen Margaery in the television show, "Game of Thrones." And yes, I find her beautiful, sexy, and alluring. I think she also has got some badass personality because I have seen her sporting sort of a mohawk haircut before.

pwarbi

There's no doubt that she's a sexy lady, but I think her looks are more quirky and appealing rather than being beautiful. I'm not a game of thrones fan, so I'm probably more impartial than others, as I don't know what type of character she plays, and I think a lot of the time people can be swayed because they like the person, rather than just how they look.

Susan

She has a very unique look which makes her stand out from other women. She is very beautiful and a great actress! She has a lot of great qualities!

I've been a fan of Natalie Dormer ever since I first saw her appear as Anne Boleyn in ShowTime's excellent The Tudors, and it was absolutely fantastic to later see her pop up in HBO's also excellent Game of Thrones as Margaery Tyrell! She's a fine young actress who possesses a great, smoldering beauty! (A beauty that surpasses that of Anne Boleyn herself in my humble opinion, based upon oil paintings of her!) I hope to continue to see her appear in more great things like The Tudors and Game of Thrones, and in films she deserves better than The Forest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Elimination

Ah, this is the one I seriously don't get all the hype about. I don't find her in the slightest way pretty. Not trolling or here to stir things up, but I honestly want to express that I feel she's heavily overrated, especially her face (but the body isn't all that impressive either, in my opinion)...
I believe it's a case of some girl becoming famous for being "hot" and people following that view. Or at least I can believe someone's into her face, thinks she's exotic and all, but seriously, she's pretty plain as far as the body goes.

She's too pale for my tastes really. Her skin looks like she's had a chronic case of anaemia. She's beautiful in her own way, but I, personally don't find her that alluring. On the other hand, she looks almost otherworldly in her on-screen appearances though!

http://hotnessrater.com/picture-details/386974/natalie-dormer

Oops, I don't know how to tell you this miss Dormer but I can see your errr....

Never mind, no I think yellow is your color.

LOL
Ha ha... you sure like to keep an eye out for some things. Don't you? You naughty, naughty perv! :p

Truth be told, though, I find that 'bulge' in front of the.. ehm... pretty disturbing. Awkward camera angles can bring such ruin to your photographs.

SirJoe

Ha ha... you sure like to keep an eye out for some things. Don't you? You naughty, naughty perv! :p

Truth be told, though, I find that 'bulge' in front of the.. ehm... pretty disturbing. Awkward camera angles can bring such ruin to your photographs.
Don't act as if you weren't thinking the same thing. :p

I had to take another look, don't worry it's as you said, the camara angle isn't the best.

thedeatheater1410

Definitely the most beautiful actress on the Game of Thrones show. I was totally mesmerized when I saw her for the first on the show. Her face is simply too beautiful and her hair is great too. But the best thing about her more than anything else is that killer smirk which he does so many times. I have tried to do the smirk too but only manage a lopsided grin.

Natalie Dormer is a natural beauty! She has a very slender body which I find extremely attractive. I remember how once she made half of her hair and let the other half long however and I thought that was a bit too much. I do prefer a more traditional look though, so that might be why.

Jesus Viloria

I think I'm love with her hahaha
She looks so natural and fresh. Maybe she isn't the hottest girl in the world, but she looks like she doesn't even try to look good. Also, her smile makes you think that she has something funny to say.

Vinaya

I don't know this actress. I did not know about Natalie Dormer perhaps because I have never watched Games of Thrones. She has a beautiful body and pretty face. She deserves to be on top 20 sexiest women

hafiz93

I don't know why but I just don't find her that appealing like most people do. This might be an unpopular opinion but I just don't like her smirk. People might like it because it looks naughty or cute, but personally, I just can't stand it, sorry.

nataliemaza

While she is very beautiful, I believe she ruins it with the forced smirk. She claims she can't help it, that it's natural, but you can tell it's not.

rz3300

I am not sure what it is, but something about the girls that are in those shows like Game of Thrones and the fantasy like shows I just cannot take seriously for some reason. Of course this is just me bring picky and obviously she is a beautiful woman, but still there is something in the back on my mind that sees that image. I am really not familiar with other things that she has done, though, so maybe that is playing into it a bit.

sidney

I also don't find her pretty at all, just average-looking. I guess she's got a charming appeal to the masses.