• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Natalie Portman

dyanmarie25

Natalie Portman is truly beautiful. I absolutely love staring at her eyes; they are so gorgeous. And oh, look at her body frame, she looks really fit and sexy.

wheels

Damn! Those pink dress shots are just damn. I prefer her with the long hair. But she's still pretty hot otherwise.

The other thing that's really appealing to me is that Harvard degree. There's nothing hotter than a beautiful woman with brains.

joshposh

She needs to keep the length of her hair. She does not look that attractive with that short hair cut, especially with that black dress. That long hair and pink dress, she looks good just like that.

Greedo

Natalie Portman is a babe! And an amazing actress. I mean, Black Swan anyone? Pretty great scene in that with Mila Kunis... :D

juno

I think Natalie Portman is pretty no matter what look you give her. She even appeared at the Academy Awards pregnant, yet she was glamorous. She was so elegant in her dress with just a baby bump and nothing more. I don't know how some of these women can look so great when they are pregnant. They don't grow anywhere else besides just there belly. Portman was simply a glowing mom to be. She was just so happy!

Hottt

She looks gorgeous in the black dress. Definitely a very beautiful woman. Fact that she is petite makes things even better.