• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Nina Agdal vs Rihanna

rz3300

Well I have to factor in the fact that I do think Rihanna is actually very talented, and so I have to give her the edge. For the most part, I tend not to really care for the more mainstream music that comes out these days, but Rihanna is one of the musicians that I have come to appreciate, and of course she is very beautiful as well. When you add that to the talent, though, then you really get the whole package, and that is hot to me.

Jdg3536

I feel like the correct answer is Nina Agdal, but I've always had a thing for Rihanna. Maybe it's her rebellious attitude that does it, but something about her just makes me feel in love with her. Also, her new album Anti was pretty freakin' great so that's a plus. Nina Agdal is still gorgeous, but Rihanna has something that elevates her for me.

Casiox

Well, this battle is kinda senseless, everybody knows Rihanna is the sexiest African-American girl out there, nobody can copy her at the moment, Nina Agdal is out of Rihanna's league for sure, thumbs down for Nina and 10+ for Rihanna this time, her attitude, her voice, her body, her everything makes her be the best from that duo, no doubt about it.

SirJoe

Both are really hot. I would consider this a tie. They are both really beautiful even though in these two pictures I would say that Nina looks hotter but Rihanna has a killer body.

hades_leae

Well, this battle is kinda senseless, everybody knows Rihanna is the sexiest African-American girl out there, nobody can copy her at the moment, Nina Agdal is out of Rihanna's league for sure, thumbs down for Nina and 10+ for Rihanna this time, her attitude, her voice, her body, her everything makes her be the best from that duo, no doubt about it.
NO,NO,NO, Rihanna is not the sexiest nothing, half her head is forehead. Straight up opinion buddy, I would never invite her "always on full screen mode" forehead to any party of mines. She is cute,but her voice is annoying, I don't liker her singing, she claims to be too many mixtures and people put her on a pedestal because she is from virgin islands or wherever.

But I would pick her out of these two because Nina has a strong face, and too many sharp features, no meat on them thighs.

Casiox

NO,NO,NO, Rihanna is not the sexiest nothing, half her head is forehead. Straight up opinion buddy, I would never invite her "always on full screen mode" forehead to any party of mines. She is cute,but her voice is annoying, I don't liker her singing, she claims to be too many mixtures and people put her on a pedestal because she is from virgin islands or wherever.

But I would pick her out of these two because Nina has a strong face, and too many sharp features, no meat on them thighs.
Well, I really respect your opinion about Rihanna, you may have your tastes so I have mine. Her voice is definitely not annoying at all, seems like we have a Pop hater here, if you do not like her music genre then you should not just say that about her.