• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

One of the Hottest Fighters In the UFC: Paige Vanzant

DanceFan

Standing at 5'4" tall, this little beauty can pack a serious punch. She has the UFC fight wins, and the looks to complete the whole package. What would you guys rate her on a scale of 1-10?

joshposh

I love it when pretty girls are really athletic. In this case she was really pretty and she got hot when I seen her fight. Look at her build also. That is sexy to me.

Alright just for some kicks, here's a video of her cutting lose. Real cute and fun to see.

pwarbi

I was also going to say that. While I do like girls that have athletic figures in general, Paige Vanzant is going a bit to far. Her figure is bordering on being a bit manly, but then again, if your a cage fighter that's probably a good thing.

Not so good if your on a site such as this though, and I don't think she'll get too many votes, don't tell her I said that though!

joshposh

I was also going to say that. While I do like girls that have athletic figures in general, Paige Vanzant is going a bit to far. Her figure is bordering on being a bit manly, but then again, if your a cage fighter that's probably a good thing.

Not so good if your on a site such as this though, and I don't think she'll get too many votes, don't tell her I said that though!
With all the training that they do, it doesn't shock me that they are guilt like an athlete and not like a bunch of white sticks tied together. They do a lot of grappling and their core strength is constantly being worked out.

Here's some more feminine shots for you.

lamanlupa

@joshposh, Oh yeah, she looks great here! These are feminine shots. Sometimes it's hard to imagine them looking hot like this and see them battle it out in the ring. I love these shots!

Hottt

I love the feminine shots of her. Hard to place her in the ring when you see her looking all girly. The girl is definitely hot, no doubt about that.

SavantGuard

She kinda looks like Rachel McAdams in some angles, and for that I approve. She's got some fine arms, too. I give her a solid 7/10.

PLP Rob

Uh, yeah. Paige is hot as hell. Some guys aren't into girls with abs, but I am not one of those guys. I would go to town on this girl... and hope she didn't toss an armbar on me ;)