• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Penélope Cruz vs Scarlett Johansson

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Whether you are intrigued by the aging director or reviled, Woody Allen has always surrounded himself with beautiful women in his movies and personal life. He claims that is the drive behind what he does.

In Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Allen directed the lovely Penelope Cruz and Scarlett Johansson. Scarlett portrays an American tourist in Spain who is seduced by a Spanish artist and Penelope Cruz is the artist's unstable ex-wife.

Which actress do you think is hotter, Penelope or Scarlett?

Continue reading...

Chris_A

Wow, this is definitely a tough one. But as much as I think that Penelope Cruz is really hot, I have something bordering on an obsession with Scarlett Johansson, so the choice is quite easy for me. :D

GentB15

I'm going to pick the import model this round.
I think Penelopes accent is much sweeter. Not that Scarlett can't have a sexy voice in return.

Hottt

Not an easy choice this one, but I will go by Scarlett. That distant look in her eye makes her alluring and sexy to say the least. She is definitely my choice between the two.

dyanmarie25

I have a thing for latina beauties, but for this battle, I think I would have to go with Scarlett Johansson. There's just something about her that's really sexy and charming at the same time.

icekat

At the risk of sounding like an imbecile, I have to vote neither. I just never thought either of these ladies was much to look at! I'm not sure what it is, maybe Penelope's mouth, and Scarlet's nose..I don't know. I just don't see beauty there.

tajnz

Sure Scarlett has a hot body but I think that Penelope is more of a head turner. Her face is gorgeous.

kaian

There is something in the face of Scarlet that makes me stop and think what it is and in the end still do no know what it is. I think that makes her interesting. Penelope is beautiful but that mystery in Scarlet tells me to vote for her.

pwarbi

Penelope for me wins this one hands down. That's not to say that Scarlett isn't attractive, only a blind person would say that but there something about Penelope Cruz for me that I've always liked. Maybe it is the accent, who knows...