• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Quests

acornett1

When my weekly quest reset back to 0/7 a couple of days ago my monthly quest which was at 16/30 also reset back to 0/30 at the same time.

acornett1

I always do my quests first thing in the morning while having breakfast. It happened again 3 days later when both reset to 0.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
You logged into CelebrityRater at 2019-10-16 07:09:43 and then again at 2019-10-17 08:01:15

That is more than 24 hours

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
So yeah if you do it at the same time every day, you will eventually have more than 24 in between... unless you get up a half hour earlier every day.

acornett1

My apologies for wasting your time.. I was going online shortly after getting up but never paid any mind to what time it was. I'm retired and don't live by the clock anymore.:)

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
No problem, a strict 24 hours might be a little tight since lots of people log in at the same time every day. I should probably put some padding on it and make it more like 30 hours

I've experienced this quite a bit in the past. Not sure why, but even though I've been logged on every day, somehow I find myself logged out and then when I go back in to collect my daily quests after logging back in, I see that my weekly and monthly numbers have been reset.

I'm afraid that I'm going to lose out again. It hasn't reset but I didn't get credit for today. I wasn't awarded 500 points for logging in to the 3 sites and I didn't get 50 points for buying a picture. I also noticed that it still reads 7/7 days for weekly (I reached 7 days yesterday during the day) and I'm still at the same number for the month 26/30 (not sure why I haven't received credit for every day since I just got 7, it should be 28/30). If it gets reset, I'll let you know.

Quick update...it now says 2/7 days for the week, but it's still stuck on 26/30. I didn't get the 500 for visiting 3 sites, but I did get the 500 for buying 10 photos. It must have something to do with the server and the problems with the pictures not loading properly. Not a big deal, just would like to get 50k in a few days. I haven't been able to earn 50k in quite a while.

I just lost 14 days in monthly quest that I had on Friday. I logged in yesterday but there were problems with the site all day. I logged in earlier today and there were still problems. I should have 16 days for the month and 2 for the week, but instead I'm at 1 for the month and 1 for the week.

acornett1

I just lost 14 days in monthly quest that I had on Friday. I logged in yesterday but there were problems with the site all day. I logged in earlier today and there were still problems. I should have 16 days for the month and 2 for the week, but instead I'm at 1 for the month and 1 for the week.

Same here> Last time I could get on was Friday. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried again this evening

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
I think that the next time you do the Visit Us quest, you should get credit for the days that the site was down over the weekend.

Let me know if what I did worked or not. Thanks!

I think that the next time you do the Visit Us quest, you should get credit for the days that the site was down over the weekend.

Let me know if what I did worked or not. Thanks!
I got credit for the days, but it reset back to zero, so I lost 14 days for the month. Don't get me wrong, I'm just letting you know, not complaining. I appreciate what you do.