• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Reese Witherspoon vs Sofia Vergara

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara make a very unlikely pair. Reese is so girl next door and Sofia is so exotic. With such opposite characteristics, their chemistry may work fabulously for a comedy in an Odd Couple kind of way....at least the producers for the upcoming comedy flick Hot Pursuit are banking on. Reese plays a police officer forced to protect a drug dealer widow (Sofia) and crime witness.

Who do you think is hotter, girl next door Reese, or sultry vixen Sofia?

Continue reading...

watsadamen

Sofia Vergara is the bomb. I am a Reese Witherspoon fan but only on her movies. Sofia brings hotness to the comedic TV show Modern Family. To be in her 40s and still look like that truly deserves a vote for Sofia. She is smokin' hot in every way. Check her on Modern Family wearing a tight shirt and very short shorts. Sizzles...

kaian

I would have to be very biased here I will go for Reese. I grew up watching her movies and she had a great influence in my life. I still picture that blond girl Elle Woods from Legally Blond movie who is so intelligent and sophisticated and witty.

Potatoman

This is a tough one! Both are so beautiful but I'm leaning a little more towards Sofia. I think it's the accent and body that does it for me

ttirb

This is a tough one. I'm a big fan of both of them. However I'll go with Reese because I like the girl next door kinda look to her.

Greedo

Reese just never really did it for me, so I have to vote for Sofia Vergara. I've come to learn that she's actually a pretty interesting person thanks to a Howard Stern interview she gave a few weeks back.

dyanmarie25

Reese Witherspoon is more of a sophisticated kind of sexy with a lot of wit and humor. On the other hand, Sofia Vergara is very sultry. This is a tough battle since I am a fan of both of them, but based on those pictures, I would have to go with Sofia.

GentB15

Sofia in person seems very funny, outgoing, witty, and much more sultry than Reese.

Reese Witherspoons characters all tend to be a bit of a prude or stuck up. Her voice tends to reflect the same thing.
Being known for blonde ditzy characters hurts her "Hotness" reputation.

Hottt

Reese is my pick between these two. She fits well into the role set apart for her in the comedy flick. Sofia is hot as well, only I have to make a choice between the two.

Susan

Sofia all the way. She is not only beautiful but she is very funny. She has an awesome personality.

Hottt

Sofia definitely. I like her personality and think she has looks to die for. She is certainly doing well considering her age and might pass for years younger.