• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Robin Wright vs Charlize Theron

Greedo

Oh wow, this one is tough. On the one hand, Robin Wright is classy, beautiful and gorgeous. She kills it in House of Cards.

But then again, it's Charlize Theron. I have to vote for her. She's super hot, she's had no problem revealing, ah, a lot of herself to us over the years, and she's actually really funny too.

Susan

They are both so similar in looks. It must be Sean Penn's type of woman. I too enjoyed Robin in House of Cards. She is very sophisticated and classy. I would have to go with Charlize for the hottest though. She just had this real sex appeal about her. She is very beautiful.

kaian

I could not make a decision I think both of these ladies are gorgeous and stunning especially with their photos showing their short hair. Not everyone can pull off a straight hair without looking like a guy but both managed to look hot and beautiful with a manly cut.

dyanmarie25

Robin Wright and Charlize Theron have the same looks; both of them are blonde and very sophisticated. But yeah, if we're talking about who's way hotter between them, I would have to choose Charlize.

watsadamen

I know for the longest time, Robin Wright had Penn attached to her name and she starred in films like The Princess Bride, Forrest Gump and Message in a Bottle and is currently on the TV series House of Cards. I have watched some of her movies but still, her face does not really register in my mind. On the other hand, Charlize Theron has a face that you would not easily forget. She may have aged now but still remains a sight to behold. She is a goddess and one hot actress.