• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ryan Gosling

aescopri

He's one of the most famous male actors of all time—starring in movies like The Notebook and Blue Valentine.

sase3119

I know I'm definitely in the minority on this one but he's just never done it for me. I guess I've always been pretty picky in general, just never got on board with the Ryan Gosling hype.

Susan

Although he is attractive, he is not never really been my type but I know there are a lot of ladies out there who think he is so hot! Everybody has different preferences when it comes to looks.

kaian

I love how closely-set his eyes were. I think that adds character to his face more. He may not have that typical good looks but there is something in him that makes him interestingly handsome. It could be the way he carries himself or his acting prowess might be the reason.

Hottt

I liked his role in the notebook but as far as his looks go..naaah! He just doesn't do it for me at all. :)

I loved him in The Notebook! I think he has good looks, a nice body and charm. This trio works as a chick magnet. Though he has that average look for some, for my race, he has an exotic look simply because men here do not look like him. I guess that is really what draws us to him!

juno

I know I'm definitely in the minority on this one but he's just never done it for me. I guess I've always been pretty picky in general, just never got on board with the Ryan Gosling hype.
He doesn't do it for me either. That picture that has been posted doesn't help either. It makes him look like he is not so nice. I'm not much into blonde guys, but Gosling really doesn't have any sex appeal.

mscaver86

He is not a bad looking guy but he is just not my type. If I was walking down the street I wouldn't do a double take. I tend to go more towards the bad boys. The nice guy, overly romantic and boy next door thing just don't do it for me.

Claire O

Honestly, I've never understood his appeal. I'm glad to see from other posters that I'm not alone in that. It could be that people saw him The Notebook or other romantic movie and thought the character was hot? He's fine looking, but women can vary a lot in what they find attractive, so they're less predictable.

dyanmarie25

Surely, Ryan Gosling is good-looking, but honestly, he is not my type of guy. I don't know why, but I just couldn't quite connect to him in a physical attractiveness kind of way. I totally loved his characters in the movies though.

I remember him from his role in Remember the Titans. He looks like someone who would have a good sense of humor. I fins that quality attractive.

He's a heartthrob. I will never forget his part in The Notebook. So charming and he has a certain look to him that makes him so good-looking. I think he has some kind of classical attractive features to him.

Very average to me, I think he looks ok but nothing out of the ordinary. I can't understand what people love about him. I'm not saying he's ugly or anything but I just don't find what's so special about him.