• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Sabina Altynbekova

joshposh

18 year old Sabina Altynbekova, from the Kazakhstan National Volleyball Team.

I just found her on google while looking for beautiful athletes. She is making quite a stir in the Asian market. She is a living anime character. The future looks bright for her if volleyball doesn't pan out.

lludawg

Is she really only 18? She definitely looks hot that's for sure. I wonder how her volleyball skills are... she probably distracts everyone from the game anyways! I agree that she looks like a living anime doll, especially in the first image. If I had to rate her out of 10, I'd give her a solid 9.5/10. Her arms look so toned!

DanceFan

She's from Russia? Beautiful young woman though. She looks her age. She is very cute though. Kudos. Never mind I realized it said Kazakstan.

wheels

Dang! There are a ton of beauties in volleyball. Soraya Phomla of Thailand is another good example. But Leila Barros of Brazil from 20 years ago is still the best for me. Does anybody have any classic picture of Leila here?

SirJoe

She has a nice face but still too young. I think that 4 or 5 years from now she can really be hot. For those that are surprised that she is Russian, don't forget Russia is a big place and has a big diversity of people.

oportosanto

She has a pretty face, but I cannot say "that girl is hot", no. At the same time she has a lot of clothes on, so eventually in swimsuit she looks hot...

sidney

I don't think that she is also "hot" per se, but she does look wholesome and cute. So I would say that she is "cute" and not "pretty".

Vinaya

I did not know about her or seen her pictures before this. She is definitely a charmer. She looks very innocent beauty. I agree that even if she fails as a player, she has a place in the modeling world.

hades_leae

She is like one of those anime characters. That is so funny, but I wouldn't say she is hot. She needs to grow more with those long ass arms. She is just a cute little girl, I'm sure she'll continue to fill out. Her has a doll face, it looks like perfect plastic. I do like her though.