• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Salma Hayek

Greedo

That dance in From Dust 'Till Dawn... Mesmerizing.

I'll always have a weakness for Salma Hayek, she's sexy, gorgeous and a great actress. I can't get enough of her, and these pictures are muy caliente (sorry, I had to).

More pictures here.

dyanmarie25

Salma Hayek is one of my favorite actresses in Hollywood. She really has got it all, no doubt about it. I love her eyes, very expressive, and look at that body of hers, just wow.

Susan

Wow she is gorgeous. She has a body to die for. What woman wouldn't want to look like that? She has such a exotic look about it. She is truly beautiful.

Back in the day, I was absolutely stunned at how beautiful Salma Hayek was in films like Desperado, From Dusk Till Dawn, and Dogma--and she still looks just as gorgeous today! And films like Frida demonstrate that she has the talent and the brains to match her great beauty! This is one stunning lady!

SirJoe

She's stunning, it's no wonder she has had so much success in her movie career. She also seems like a really nice person, very down to earth and didn't forget her roots.

Goodness, that's what we call natural beauty. And I must say she has one of the sexiest bodies in Hollywood without the plastic surgery. I love her beauty because it's exotic, alluring and captivating! She is great as an actress and has managed to stay out of controversial issues even when she's in Hollywood!

Salma Hayek looks astonishing! She has a very beautiful physique, almost goddess like. Her exotic look also adds to her attractiveness, in my opinion.

She does rock that exotic beauty very well. It helps that her outfits and subject matter of her photos are all very foreign and obscure. Definitely a 10/10 in my book.

Vinaya

She has a wonderful body and I absolutely love her Latino accent. She looks good with Antonio Banderas. One in a time in Mexico is one of my favorite movies featuring Salma Hayek.

Kathyo82

As smokin hot as Selma is, I love that her beauty doesn't overshadow her grace. She is always a lady and is a wonderful person for our female youth to look up to.

rainhero

I love Salma Hayek, she is absolutely beautiful in looks and in spirit. She is always so sweet, and I love her accent. She has always carried herself respectably and I think that in itself is amazing.

sidney

Ah yes, Salma Hayek is undeniably attractive, and has a good reputation in Hollywood as well. She has class and exudes an exotic Latina beauty. I think she's a good actress too.

Bonyi

Well I understand that she is Mexican by birth and acted in a hit movie in Mexico titled Theresa in 1989. That was what shot her to stardom before she moved over to Hollywood. I have not watched any movie acted by her but I think that she must be good.

Goodman

Sаlmа is likе thе pоstеr сhild fоr thе bоdy еvеry wоmаn wаnts. Shе’s gоt thе figurе thаt mаkе mоst mеn gо wild