• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Sean O' Pry

ocx

This guy is the highest paid MALE MODEL in the world :D

He was also Taylor Swift's male partner in Blank Space.

I love this man's face and his body is well built too.

What do you ladies think? :D

kaian

The very first thing I notice about him are those fierce and beautiful eyes. They look mysterious, there is something in them that I could not explain that draws me to him. His fit body is just secondary to his face in my opinion. I love this model. He can be editorial and commercial.

Susan

I would definitely like to see more of his body. He has mysterious eyes and a gorgeous face!
I think he is extremely hot. Of the jaw bone too!! Nice..very nice indeed.

I can understand why he's the highest paid model in the world, though I'm not familiar with him. I'd also like to see a bit more of his body. His face is flawless in every way. I'm glad to see more men on the forum!

AceTy31

I think that the third picture is the best. In the first he looks kind of bored. The second picture...well, doesn't exactly portray intelligence. The last shot, however, looks soulful and nearly candid. There he looks more versatile and pretty.

dyanmarie25

I have first seen Sean O'Pry in Taylor Swift's music video for "Blank Space," and I was like, "Oh, my gosh. This guy is totally gorgeous." He's extremely good-looking and very hot. He will be the death of me. :)

pwarbi

To be honest, considering he's the highest paid male model in the world, I've never actually heard of him or seen him before I don't think.

As a guy myself I can certainly see what the attraction is as he's a very handsome dude, that's plain to see.

AnnaLeisa

He's handsome enough. His eyes seem a bit squinty to me. I remember him from the video and that he looked very fine in it. I just really don't see how he's the highest paid model in the world though.

xTinx

If I were to base everything on physical attributes alone, this guy would get 100 percent. However, when you don't really know their real personality and what else they're capable of doing, it's hard to go gaga over the guy.