• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Selena Gomez vs Beyonce Knowles

Vinaya

How can you compare a young beauty with old one? That's Selena has 91 percent rating and Beyonce has just 9 percent votes. Selena is one of my favorites,she has a pretty voice, nice face and sexy body. Couple of years ago,she looked more like a child,but now is perfect.

kaian

I am also wondering if this is a perfect match. If I were to base it on the curves, Beyonce is my winner. If I were looking for a young and lean body then Selena wins. Who says, who says you're not perfect who says? ;)

They are both beautiful women. I agree with the post above: maybe it is a perfect match. Both women are tone and take care of their bodies.

This is not exactly a perfect picture match because Selena looks so natural while Beyonce seems to be trying too hard.

They both look hot; flat stomach, lean thighs and lovely skin.

oportosanto

Those two pictures are not the best from either of them, but no question that Beyonce has a way better body than Selena's.

SirJoe

This doesn't even seem fair. The two are so different to one another. Beyonce is in a totally different league. Poor Selena, she can try but she has no hope of ever wining a battle of this type.

sidney

Selena has a baby-looking face aside from it being small, and she does look attractive. Beyonce is more "womanly" than Selena, so I would have to go for Beyonce. Selena just looks like a regular young adult to me.

Nicci

They are both hot in their own individual way. Selena is younger than Beyonce, and although Selena is a cute girl, some people would give her the title of hotness winner based just upon her youth alone. Beyonce has curves for days, much more womanly looking than Selena. This is a tough battle to call, but I think I'll go with Selena, and give her a slight edge over Bey.

GaVi

Eh? They are both hot but they have such a wide age gap. Of course, the younger ones would pick Selena. They should have been compared to someone their age.

fcuco

The mere fact that you can compare them both side by side tells you that Beyonce wins, because she is much older yet can hold her ground to a girl, this tells you that her beauty is perdurable and real, we don't know if Selena is going to look remotely like that when she reaches that age, that's why the only fair comparisons are between girls of the same age group.

GaVi

I agree. It makes me wonder what Selena would look like when she's older. Everyone knows that she is kinda baby-faced, so I'm curious to know if she still will be after 10 or 20 years.

hades_leae

I don't think I want to know what Selena will look like at that age. I hate looking at her fat face now. She is cute, but I can't stand a grown woman with a face like hers. I wouldn't want to wake up next to her. I gotta go with Beyonce, and I don't really like her either. She has a nice lil thick body that I would love to see much more toned.

They don't care about that, they just know they look good because they are not fat, but I can see too much body fat, and for me being thick and not flabby isn't enough for me to want you. I need to see muscle. I know neither one of them work out.

rz3300

Well this is probably one of the more powerful of the competitions that I have seen, and these tow both certainly have their careers going in positive directions. I would have to give the edge to Selena here though, just because she is younger and more exciting, to me at least.