• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Selena Gomez vs Kendall Jenner

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
http://hotnessrater.com/battle-of-the-day/299/selena-gomez-vs-kendall-jenner

To feud or not to feud, that is the often question between off and on friends Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner.

Most recently, Selena was allegedly angry at Kendall for hanging out with on-off-on-off-on-off boytoy Justin Bieber; however, Selena was letting bygones be bygones when it came to helping Kendall celebrate her 19th birthday.

Which one is hotter, Selena or Kendall?

watsadamen

Between the two, I would choose Kendall Jenner rather than Selena Gomez. I find Selena very pretty but Kendall has a better appeal.
Kendall has grown up to be a fine, young lady and is making a name for herself in the fashion modelling world. I think she has the prettiest face among her sisters and unlike them, Kendall retains her natural beauty. If ever she has work done on her, it is not that obvious compared to her sisters.

kaian

Judging with these photos alone I will go for Selena Gomez. She did justice to the dress she is wearing not only because she is aware that she is being photographed but it fits her well and she carried herself well too. Kendall on the other hand looked a bit boring on her photo this is not the Kendall I know.

umizi

I'd go with Selena Gomez for sure. The picture probably doesn't do Kendall Jenner justice, but Selena has a much more classical style of beauty about her, especially in that image, while I feel like Kendall relies much more on heavy makeup. There's more openness to Selena and she looks more approachable, while Kendall carries herself in a slightly intimidating way that appeals less to me.

Hottt

Selena made a great pose for the camera. I would pick her between the two. There is something of a mystery somewhere on her face. The faraway look, I think.

dyanmarie25

I love Selena Gomez so freaking much! And I believe she's one of the most prettiest women in Hollywood, and not to mention, one of the hottest women as well. She doesn't even need to show off too much skin to prove she's sexy. So yeah, I am sorry Kendall, I would vote for Selena here. :)