• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Selena Gomez vs Vanessa Hudgens

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Lately, Selena Gomez has been getting some unwanted attention for her ever expanding figure. She is by no means overweight, but she is getting a little rounder and pictures of her eating Cheetos are just fueling the fire. Selena's BFF Vanessa Hudgens on the other hand is just making news for her Broadway performance. Either way, the two friends were spotted hanging out in New York recently after Vanessa's latest show.

Which brunette beauty do you think is hotter, Selena or Vanessa?

Continue reading...

I would have to say that Selena is hotter than Vanessa. Every time that I look at her I think of High School Musical and I see her when she was younger. I just think that when she played that part she was so young, that that's all I see now.

I would have to vote Vanessa Hudgens! Both actresses are very pretty but I find Vanessa's beauty more timeless. I can look at her and not get tired of her beauty. She has also maintained a very excellent career timeline from acting to singing and now to broadway. I think she has acted in several films where her acting prowess really excelled.

Mz.DTL

I would definitely have to go with Selena Gomez. She is growing a tad bit rounder, yes I have to admit, but she is really growing into a grown woman. Also, you could hear the maturity in her songs, her voice has changed. I just think that she is hotter than Vanessa because she is talented and keeps on striving for more.

Chris_A

I vote Selena Gomez here. While she might get a bit rounder, she will still look attractive, as long as she will not overdo it. So I have no problem with that. And also, I find her more beautiful then Vanessa.

pwarbi

Another vote here for selena aswell. Even if she is getting a bit more 'rounder', she's far away from being overweight is she, and I just think she's just more naturally beautiful than Vanessa.

BigSnoop

Vanessa Hudgens is very beautiful and we should not knock that from her, but Selena Gomez has really develop into one of the most beautiful and attractive woman on this earth, but I believe we might have a different outlook on these two ten years from now.

icekat

I think I have to go with Selena Gomez on this one. For one thing, she still has a sweet look about her that I no longer see in Vanessa. Who cares if she has gained some weight? I think it's time women started looking like women again, instead of wispy little flowers!

dyanmarie25

I love both of them so it's kind of hard for me to choose. But anyway, I think Selena is prettier and sexier than Vanessa. The first time I saw her, I was immediately drawn to her beauty.

watsadamen

Both Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez are talented performers. I find Vanessa pretty hot but Selena is both pretty and pretty hot. Vanessa is not really my type. Selena is the one I want to see everyday. I just hope she doesn't gain too much weight. People can be cruel about that. Think Tyra Banks.