• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Selena Gomez Wearing a bikini

Andy_Lothbrok

For me, Selena looks too much like a kid off Sesame Street. Her face just looks so young! Her body is also a bit to straight up and down for me, a bit like a 12 year old boy. I like a bit more curve and substance.

Vinaya

Her thing are too small to my taste. I hope you understand what I mean. Selena's body does not appeal to me.

rainhero

I've always loved Selena Gomez, she's a great actress as well as a pretty great singer. I used to enjoy watching her shows when she was younger, she was always funny. I think she is definitely beautiful, she always has been, and is probably a really cool person to hang out with. She has always been one of my favorites.

sidney

She has that wholesome, babyface look, and that's quite rare for celebrities to look so young. She looks like she is just 15 yeas old! I think I would give her a 7 out of 10 for hotness, since I agree that her face is too round. She ought to lose some more weight.

rainhero

Yeah, she really does have a baby face, and that is definitely unique in the celebrity world. But I think it's a good thing. People in my family always look way younger than we are so I'm pro-baby face, lol.

GaVi

I like Selena Gomez. Her beauty is so natural and she just naturally oozes of hotness. Her figure at the moment is quite appealing to me. She may have a baby face, but that actually made her even hotter in my opinion. I also like how her voice is so sexy, especially when she sings.

djole87

She is beautiful and her body looks great but with her potential, age and money it would be very strange if she didn't look this beautiful. Put her in Burger King and you would not even see her. I have at least dozen of close friends who are more beautiful than she is although she is very good looking, no doubt. I am just saying we see these people as some kind of divinity and they are far from that. If I look this without any prejudice I would say that Selena is an eight at least out of ten of course.

Casiox

Personally, I have never liked Selena as a girl, saying this I mean that I have never considered her as a girl I would ever go on a date with, she's just too simple and she also looks like a little girl, way to girly for me and my weird tastes, that's my opinion though, do not blame me :c

goodWY

She has got a cute and pretty face but I don't find her very hot. She is alright, I guess. But I wouldn't put her in a any top hot list.

JimJim28

She has grown up into a very beautiful and stunning woman who is definitely not a Disney star any more. She also has a very attractive face in my opinion.

A

artyarson

Way too many pics of her wearing a simple bikini. The paparazzi must be a huge fan or just a stalker :D