• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Serena Williams

kaian

I am wondering why they did not make a battle of the day with Kim Kardashian. I think they can be a good match. Battle of the best booty that is.

pwarbi

While I do accept that Serena Williams as got a great figure, she IS a bit on the butch side to be honest, especially facially so that puts me off her and I wouldn't say that was particularly hot.

Susan

She has a very muscular body and lots of curved. She isn't all that pretty though and I have seen her in a lot of interviews and I really don't care much for her personality.

djole87

I really do not see anything beautiful on this lady. Inside or outside. But opinions are different. For me she is too big. She is an athlete but so is Maria Sharapova or Ana Ivanovic, Elena Ishinbaeva, etc. Her curves are so huge that her thighs are hitting each other all the time. She has some cellulite on legs and her buttocks. As for the face, well i think i have seen men more beautiful than her. I do not want to sound mean i don't have anything against her. This is my honest opinion. With all the make up ant pink princess look she is as scary as The Terminator. If i would have to choose the least attractive female athlete she would be on the list.

Maja

She is kind of pretty big and muscly for an athlete. But, tastes differ immensely. Cellulite aside, she has a pretty decent body shape, but I wouldn't pick her up as a hot one for that matter.

SirJoe

She looks really robust. She already has a natural strong physic, added to the fact that she does high end sports makes her have this impressive body.

Wow, She is Muscular! A bit too muscular for my tastes, actually. While I do like athletes, she's got a bit too much mass for me. That certainly helps her be the best in her sports, true, but Imho, doesn't do much for her overall beauty. But she's got a nice bottom, that's for sure.

I'm not going to pretend that she doesn't have a nice body, but I'll admit that I don't find her TOO attractive. Maybe mildly so. She's got it going for an athlete, though.

lamanlupa

I am more of a face guy. Most of the time, I notice how pretty a girl is by how her face looks. I really do not find Serena Williams pretty to be honest. Maybe some people might have a different perspective though. She is one of the best tennis players out there... male or female, no doubt about that. She is also a very gifted and a certified Wimbledon Champion so I do respect her achievements, but when it comes to beauty, I am sorry, but there are other girls out there.

I am more of a face guy. Most of the time, I notice how pretty a girl is by how her face looks. I really do not find Serena Williams pretty to be honest. Maybe some people might have a different perspective though. She is one of the best tennis players out there... male or female, no doubt about that. She is also a very gifted and a certified Wimbledon Champion so I do respect her achievements, but when it comes to beauty, I am sorry, but there are other girls out there.
Agreed. In the third picture, she looks atrocious. In that regard, is it usual for plastic surgery to be sufficient for women like her? I've seen so many horror stories of it completely killing off someone's formally attractive face, and I also heard that it can have some diabolic consequences on mental health if it doesn't succeed.

I personally don't find her to be attractive at all. Her face doesn't appeal to me. Also, her body is way too big in my opinion, almost man-like.

rz3300

I am not really personally attracted to her, just because that is not what I am usually attracted to in a woman, but I have to say that I completely understand why so many people are. She is a beautiful woman and certainly a talented athlete, and this is putting it lightly. I think it would be very intimidating to be around here, and that might factor in to her attractiveness for me as well.

oportosanto

Serena Williams is the best tennis player ever (well, maybe just Steffi Graf could make her shadow), but I personally don't consider her hot. She is huge and fit, but not my style.

brandiesha

I think she's gorgeous. Yes sometimes she may be a little butch as others have said. But she's still looks great pretty much any time I see pictures of her. Candid or staged.

oportosanto

Serena is not gorgeous in my opinion, she is not a beauty for me. A stunning athlete sure, but not impressed or attracted by her looks.

I think Serena is a very attractive woman. She has a great body even if her hips are too curvy.
She has a beautiful smile and I think she is a very friendly person.

rz3300

I think that I have gone back and forth as to my thoughts about Serena Williams. I guess I should preface any statement about her appearance by saying that I respect the heck out of her as a woman and an athlete, and I certainly recognize that she is probably the greatest women's tennis player of all time, and arguably the most dominant athlete in their sport of all time. She is a little thicker, but that is good for some people. I am not necessarily one of them, but overall I find her very attractive so I am willing to look past it here.

Serena does the best with what she has. Even though she is muscular and big boned, she strives to be feminine. And it is obvious in several pictures that she feels sexy.

hades_leae

Kim K is ugly to me, sh
I am wondering why they did not make a battle of the day with Kim Kardashian. I think they can be a good match. Battle of the best booty that is.
e can be cute, but generally very ugly. I would say that Serena looks way better than her, plus Kim K got a fake ass, and no talent. That makes her super ugly. Serena is hella thick, and I would love to spend the night with her. I love looking at her body, but not in sluttish looking clothes.

I like when she dresses with class, you can see her curves in her clothing. She looks gorgeous like that.