• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Short hair challenge

GentB15

I'm throwing down the gauntlet everyone.

Find me a hot actress/model/athlete with short hair

Can it be done?

Susan

Somebody with short hair who is very attractive is Holly Berry. She is a beautiful women who wears short hair extremely well.

Greedo

@Susan is right, Halle Berry is the first woman that came to mind (and stayed there for a long while).

I'd also like to propose Emma Watson? She pulled off the Dixie cut quite well. Hermione no more. ;)

Here's a pretty picture of Katie Holmes:

And I'll end tonight's presentation with Keira Knightley:

dyanmarie25

What about Shailene Woodley? I think short hair really does suit her well. It enhanced her beauty and facial features. Very sophisticated and stunning.

GentB15

Halle Berry works.
Kiera Knightly as well.
I think Katie Holmes could top that list (Assuming she goes no shorter)

As for Emma Watson? No. Just no.

pwarbi

I think there are a lot of stars that have shirt hair that are considerd hot. Aswell as the ones already mentioned I'd like to add Natalie Imbruglia and Demi Moore from a few years ago into the mix, and also not forgetting Sandra Bullock.

Greedo

Halle Berry works.
Kiera Knightly as well.
I think Katie Holmes could top that list (Assuming she goes no shorter)

As for Emma Watson? No. Just no.
I'll take the 3 out of 4, those are pretty good results, I'd say. ;)

I was trying to throw a bit of variety, hence Emma Watson. Here's another Katie Holmes to make it up to you:

AceTy31

blindspot.jpg
How about Jaime Alexander? She played Sif in the Thor movies. Now she's in Blindspot. I think she rocks the short hair look.

AnnaLeisa

QUOTE="dyanmarie25, post: 1687, member: 48"]

What about Shailene Woodley? I think short hair really does suit her well. It enhanced her beauty and facial features. Very sophisticated and stunning.[/QUOTE]
I was just about to post a pic of her when I saw this. I think she is a very beautiful young lady. She is also a wonderful actress and always has such lovely expressions when they show close-ups of her face in her movies. If I could look as pretty as she does with short hair, I would cut mine in a minute!

Vinaya

Many actresses usually with long hair when sported short hair looked very hot. Emma Watson is one example. She looked child until she had long hair, once she cut her hair she because very adult. However, I will have to agree that Halle Berry is the hottest actress with short hair.

I think that the short haired look does not look good on many women. Personally, I almost always prefer long haired girls, such as how @GentB15 showed. I don't think that she could have pulled off that look if she weren't long haired.

thash1979

Halle Berry can pull it off. The rest of these women, not so much. You really have to have a great shaped face to pull off short pixie hair cuts. Otherwise, you just look a little butchy with a really bad haircut.

I don't necessarily think that short hair is a bad thing, and it can actually look really good on some people. I don't remember what her name was, but the actor for Ani from True Detective's second season looked especially good with short hair.