• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Sofia Vergara

Potatoman

First came across her in Modern Family and I thought she was an absolute babe. Watched her in interviews and saw she had a funny side which made her that much more attractive. What are your thoughts on her?

kaian

I think she is beautiful it does not matter if her face now looks quite stiff judging from this photo alone. Physical beauty could fade as she gets older but I agree her personality will certainly make her more sexy and interesting

MrAmazingMan1

I too, first came across her in modern family and was just like "wow!", she is extremely curvy! Her curves are very beautiful, and her face is as good as they get too. It amazes me that older women can still stay so pretty so props to them!

Susan

She is a very attractive woman with a nice shape. She also has a really great personality and she is so funny. I watched a few of her interviews and they were hilarious.

ttirb

She has an amazing body and a beautiful face. She is especially gorgeous for a woman of her age, she definitely doesn't look like she's in her 40's. Sofia also has a great personality and is very funny, that adds to her good looks. She doesn't seem snobby like most celebrities are, she seems down to earth. That being said I like her a lot.

juno

I didn't really know of Sofia Vergara until Modern Family as well. Has she been in much before that? Her popularity certainly grew as a sex symbol from her character on that show. I think in real life she generally dresses very sexy as well. Her evening gowns at award ceremonies are always tight fitted, hourglass shaped, mermaid style gowns. She definitely looks good for her age. I think she is a 10 for sexy more than beauty.

joshposh

I've known about her for about 10 years now. Is is very popular in the Latin America audience and is only now making waves due to Modern Family. She is in her 40s now but she still looks good. If you get the chance go check her out on some interviews on Youtube and you will see that she has a great personality and funny.

tajnz

I agree with the previous posters she's naturally smoking hot but her personality, her humor and her down to Earth charm make her even more appealing.

pwarbi

There's no doubt that she has a hot body but maybe I'm being a bit picky, but facially I don't think she's that attractive to be honest.

While she's far from plain looking, I just think she's nothing special and there's more beautiful actresses around.

lamanlupa

She does look scorching hot but she looks way more otherworldly when she was much younger. I first saw her in the film Four Brothers, and she was really hot there. She really rocked wearing black hair in that movie.She was delicious!

studentlibrary

First saw her in Modern Family, her role was pretty funny and she actually made Modern Family hot. She is very hot and brings it out in every role she plays.