• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

SoKo vs Kristen Stewart

This one's easy, Kristen wins this round for me. Just by that picture alone, it's clear she's a winner. I'm not much of a fan of Kristen but she is truly pretty despite her "not smiling" thing and weird fashion choices. One look I like on her is:

With less makeup and long hair, she looks dazzling. Although she does rock a few t-shirt and pants outfits still. But with this look, her beauty comes out and she doesn't look as depressing or sad. With her more recent looks, she comes off as too trying hard and too edgy, at least for me.

Vinaya

Christine is well known and can be considers beautiful and sexy by many people, however, ever since I saw soko in pictures, I found her sexier than Christine. Soko has very different look, sh is unlike the traditional beauties.

GenevB

Kristen seems to be the easy choice here, long hair, sky-blue eyes, basically everything that a woman needs in order to be beautiful, meanwhile on the other hand Soko has common brown eyes, short hair, not a feminine look if you asked me. I'd go with Kristen without question on this one, also her blue eyes are one of my weaknesses.

Ladyferoz

I prefer SoKo even though it is the first time I heard of her. She is more pretty than Kristen Stewart and probably has more personality too. Kristen always looks like she is constipated and depressed