• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Taylor Swift vs Gigi Hadid

kaian

Taylor Swift looks charming on her photo but I do not think she is hot. Her opponent Gigi Hadid looks like she just had a botox injection am I right? but I must say her body is quite hot on that photo.

To me, Gigi Hadid is naturally more attractive than Swift. Gigi has a better figure where Swift is tall and thin; no curves. It also seems as if Taylor has to wear more makeup than Hadid in order to appear attractive. However, both women have good fashion sense.

SirJoe

They really look similar in these photos or at least their eyes do. I say that Taylor Swift is hotter but Gigi is still an eye opener.

rz3300

I do not usually think that Taylor Swift is the most attractive celebrity out there, but I will give her the edge in this one. She is cute, I will give her that, but it really does matter to me that I do not like her music at all. I will leave that out here though, and say that she wins this one pretty easily.