• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Taylor Swift

hafiz93

She's pretty, no doubt about that. But I'm starting to not like her because of her attitude. Back then she seems really sweet but now her fame has really gone into her head. The fact that she tried to copyright sentences like "this sick beat" and "party like it's 1989" just shows how bad her attitude has become. But hey, that's just how celebrities are. It's hard for them to escape from arrogance.

rz3300

Yes, we all know that is a very pretty and attractive young woman, but I really do not like her music so I cannot help but factor that in to my overall thoughts about her. Maybe I am being a little unfair because I can only really speak to the stuff that I hear on the radio or the TV or places like that, so maybe I am missing some better songs that are not as popular, but I am guessing they are all pretty much the same. She is pretty, though.

obliviousme

She is the typical blonde, very pretty. I really think she's also very misunderstood by the general public who hates her. I think she has a good soul, she's just finding her way in life like everyone else. She's filthy rich and i love that she gives back to charities and less fortunate people.

Jdg3536

The poodle hair she had at the beginning of her career was the reason I wasn't impressed, but the way she wears her hair now makes her fiery hot. I know a lot of people hate on her music, but after she broke from country and started doing more traditional pop, I became even more attracted to her. She was downright sexy in the Bad Blood music video! She's definitely a controversial figure, but she's one that I've recently begun to admire.

sidney

In my opinion, Taylor is not as stunning as when she sports a red or black/brunette hair in her videos. As a blonde, it makes her look less pretty, but still pretty nonetheless.

pwarbi

With a lot of singers or actresses, I think the amount of times they change their image and especially hair colour will affect how pretty they look at different points of their careers. I myself prefer brunettes to blondes, and even though it doesn't make all that much difference to their actual beauty, it makes a big difference to how they actually look obviously so for me I can look at a female with blonde hair and think they aren't attractive, then look at them with brown hair and think exactly the opposite.

Casiox

Too much paint if you ask me.
If I may criticize further she needs to actually put on some weight. Her arms, legs, hips, everything is a straight line.
That'sreally on point, I would rater date a piece of wood than her, she definitely is beautiful, but she needs to get some curves and stuff.

pwarbi

That'sreally on point, I would rater date a piece of wood than her, she definitely is beautiful, but she needs to get some curves and stuff.
As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, and while she is nice looking, I also prefer the more curvy woman as well. A lot don't though and if you like this type of figure on a female, then Taylor Swift might be the one for you, because no matter what her reputation might be, facially she is very attractive and her body is athletic and fit, even if it might not be to everyone's taste.

Casiox

As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, and while she is nice looking, I also prefer the more curvy woman as well. A lot don't though and if you like this type of figure on a female, then Taylor Swift might be the one for you, because no matter what her reputation might be, facially she is very attractive and her body is athletic and fit, even if it might not be to everyone's taste.
I just said that she looks like a piece of wood, she definitely is beautiful, butthe face does not mean she's fully beautiful at all, that's what I meant.

GaVi

Taylor Swift is attractive but I think her face, without makeup, is kinda average. She also doesn't have much going on in the front and the back. There are no curves at all. But I do like her long legs and her sultry looks in her photos. When it comes to her music, I'm not much of a fan but I do think her voice is good.

bms00

There's nothing wrong with Taylor's appearance, she has great legs and is tall, but her face isn't as attractive as many others. I also think seeing her try to dance ruined her for me a bit. You can't unsee that.