• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Tina Fey vs Amy Poehler

sharatharadhya

Tina Fey is a lot prettier than Amy. Tina is more gracious and slender even though she is older than her Amy. It might just be me, but I love Tina Fey.

Elimination

I find them both pretty, and I love Tina Fey as a comedian. Amy Poehler, I'm not very familiar with, besides knowing they formed themselves professionally together and all that...

dyanmarie25

Tina Fey, all the way! She's not only beautiful, but she has got some wit and brains. She's a total package, no doubt about that.

pwarbi

I think Amy is the most attractive in this one. I do usually prefer brunettes to blondes but Tina is too skinny for my tastes and Amy just as a nice look about her that I think is attractive.

ACSAPA

Boo! This is a heartbreaking Battle of the Day. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are best friends that have known each other for decades and spend a lot of their time together. If I'm forced to pick between both funny actresses, I would pick Tina because I love brunettes with glasses and self deprecating humor. But I only choose under protest because Amy Poehler looked gorgeous in Blades of Glory and wore those sexy figure skating costumes very well. I love this pair of besties and hope their friendship and work relationship lasts forever.

I think they're both great comedians! But I'd say Amy Poehler wins this round for me. She looks so youthful and effortless. I love the spark in her eyes as well. And you know, it's hard to find a woman that can make you laugh these days. So major points for her because of that!

SirJoe

I have to go with Amy Poehler, I really liked her in Saturday night live. She's hilarious, and one of my favorite actors in SNL.

Kathyo82

Argh! This one is a tossup! If I absolutely had to choose, it would be Tina Fey. Hilarious and good looks...she's got it all!

kaian

Tina Fey has a beautiful face on her photo but there is something in the photo of Amy Poehler that is catching my attention. Given that, Amy is my obvious winner. I love that black gown on her which gave justice to her fit looking body.

morgoodie

For me, this is a tie. They are both very good comedians and actresses so it is impossible to choose between them. I think they work well together and both have qualities that set them apart.

I'm a big fan of both of these women as comedians and actresses, but when it comes to physical beauty I must give the edge to Tina!