• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Tinkerbell vs Tinkerbell

This was a pretty tough choice, but I had to go with the more provocative Tinkerbell. I've always had a thing for Tinkerbell's simplicity, but the girl on the left took the cake for me. She made Tinkerbell less innocent, along with creating a better style overall.

AceTy31

I'd have to say the Tinkerbell on the left. It's more in the attitude of the model. The second Tinkerbell seems very "oh, my. there's a puddle". The Tink in the darker green just seems more down and dirty.

kaian

The Tinkerbell in green I think :D seriously I love the one on the left. That girl will a little soft adipose on her body. It made her look more youthful and added some sexiness to her body. Plus I love her facial features, she comes off as kind and relatable too hmmm

Chris_A

I have to go with lefty myself. She is way sultrier somehow then right Tinkerbell. Also, the costume is way better in my opinion.