• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Uma Thurman vs Kim Kardashian

pwarbi

Considering I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian, I think this is about the 3rd time I've voted for her in these polls, so that either goes to show she's better looking than I thought, or I'm more shallow than I ever imagined.

I've always loved Uma Thurman as an actress but seeing as this is a site about how hot they are, not how talented, once again Kim wins.

I really hated putting my vote in for Kim Kardashian, but honestly she presented Poison Ivy better. She made the whole get'up sexy and curvaceous. She also showed a bit more confidence than Uma Thurman in her photo. I've never found Kim attractive, but she brought so much to that Poison Ivy costume that there's no denying how attractive she is.

I love Uma Thurman, but Kim took the cake.

dyanmarie25

It will always be Uma Thurman for me. She is a classy woman with so much appeal and sexiness. She doesn't even have to put so much effort in being hot.

Chris_A

Finally someone who could beat Kim Kardashian on the beauty level. Uma Thurman was extremely hot in that movie and Kim doesn`t really measure up to being Poison Ivy for sure. Uma got my vote.

Greedo

I didn't like Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy, to be honest, and it's the first time I've seen Kim Kardashian as Poison Ivy, but she's won me over. I don't think Kim could act better than Uma, but in terms of representing the Batman villain, I'd choose her.

kaian

I will go for the original poison ivy -- Uma Thurman. She is very memorable in that role well since we are voting in terms of their photos, I will still say Uma is the winner. Her face is very fit for the character like her eyes and nose give her a certain edge .

christina26

I think Uma Thurman is a good actress, but I think Kim Kardashian is far more pretty. No, she's beautiful. She's very feminine although I don't know whether her butt and other parts of her body are fake or not, she is still attractive. I hate celebrities that have plastic surgery and it's undeniable that they had it because it's so messed up. Kim doesn't look as plastic as some others stars out there.

Maja

Uma Thurman for me! She is an outstanding beauty, whereas Kim is just less attractive in my own sense of beautiful. She is just way too big for my taste. If I had to choose Uma will be my choice.