• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Uma Thurman

dyanmarie25

Uma Thurman is such a stunning woman. And she's really aging gracefully. I agree with you Susan, she is very classy.

Greedo

She's a great actress, and she killed it as Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction... But she just doesn't make me go crazy in terms of her looks. Don't get me wrong, she's an elegant woman and she's beautiful, but she just has something that stops me from going crazy for her. Amazing and talented actress though! :)

Jesus Viloria

Oh, so she's the girl from the Fall Out Boy song. She's gorgeous. I wouldn't mind doing the dance with her. Or writting her a song too. Does anyone know how old is she?

ACSAPA

I absolutely adore Uma Thurman. She is a great actress and a beautiful woman. Some say her eyes are too far apart, but I think that adds to her looks. I've never seen anyone that looks like Uma, so her features are very unique as well. It's as the other comments say, she has a sort of classy sex appeal.

sidney

Uma Thurman may not be as striking as the other actresses out there, but she is still beautiful nonetheless. I loved how she kicks ass in Kill Bill, she should do more similar roles in the future.

Vinaya

To me Uma Thurman never appeared sexy as much as in her role as Poison Ivy in Batman movie. She was so sexy that all the while I was watching the movie,I felt the need to be bitten by Poison Ivy.

Ah, Uma Thurman, one of those women that has that exotic beauty. I watched her in Kill Bill and immediately felt attracted to her because, well, she is fierce in that movie. And a woman who can kick and punch enemies certainly has that appeal unto her. She is not your average beauty but nonetheless, there's something in her that will keep you mesmerised.

Pablo Diaz

She's really attractive, and what makes her even hotter is the fact that she possesses a lot of class. She's very elegant; something not much actresses have nowadays. Thanks for sharing!