• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Want to make some cash by looking at hot babes?

I think you better pull the plug quickly or else you'll be paying nemesis $50/day. Not sure how he got 400k in a day. I can assure you it's not from hits on his owned pages.

Nemesis

Hi before anyone is calling me a cheater i want to reveal how i got the number one point crawler around it is very easy. And i just want to clarify i like this game didn't wanted to do anything bad to anyone. Additionally i don't need and want any payouts from this site i am here just for fun.

The way i made 400k points is related to the last feature gaining points. The 'Discover'-Page, every babe you look gives you 1 Point, right? So maybe some people of you played cookie clicker, you can use an auto clicker for gaining cookies. Imagine an auto clicker refreshs your page every second, would gain you 60 points per Minute, 3600 per hour and per day this would be 86.400 points.

Now we talk about the browser, the discovery page is nothing else then an URL. Every one with a bit of knowledge can call this site as often as he wants. What if you call that site 20 times a second? That would be 72.000 points per hour.

So Rich Garces i hope that clarifys all.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I can tell, Nemesis has viewed the Discover page about 1500 times, which wouldn't come close to accounting for 400k points.... but the timing of many of those views was questionable (10-20 views a second)

Nemesis

You offered this method so you must think about how people would use it. Additionally i would recommend to put down rules for that case. Trust me when i say i did it that way. I could lie out all of the method here giving every one access to it, but i think it is not intended. If it's cheating you can ban or kick me, but others will find out about it too. So there is no reason to make the personal evil.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like only about 1500 points were generated that way. I keep track of the pictures you've seen in the discover page and that's how many are there... also Google Analytics doesn't show a 400k spike on that page so most of those points must have been from trading pictures. I'm not going to ban you for it... It should be kind of obvious that generating points through bots or other artificial means is 'cheating' but you're right, I need to make that more obvious.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, stop the auto surfing... I'm going to go through and deduct all the points this weekend. You know its cheating...

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
Send me a private message with a paypal address... Sorry I missed the message until now

Last edited:

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
What happened here? I saw this picture while rating or through the Discover: http://hotnessrater.com/picture/2191605/rachel-cook for 10BTP and purchased it. I immediately increased the price to 99,999 or maybe even 999,999. Now a couple of days later I see that I "sold" it for 10 BTP and it's now listed under http://hotnessrater.com/picture/2218807/rachel-cook and when I click on the link for 2191605, it pulls up 2218807.
When someone uploads the same picture but it is bigger / higher quality the pictures get combined and if someone owned it, they get refunded what they paid for it. In this case, you got your purchase price back but El Duderino had already bought the other picture and set the price at that...

So there you go... if you want to scoop someones picture, I guess you could find a larger version (with good resolution) upload it and buy it and wait for them to get combined. I'm not really sure what else we can do here when we are combining pictures that are owned by 2 people. We can't really give you whatever price you set it at, so it seemed the price you bought it for would be best