• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

What Are You Plans For Valentine's Day?

AnnaLeisa

Valentine's Day is tomorrow! Originally, my husband, daughter and I were going out for dinner. However, we got some snow last night and it is going to be wicked cold all weekend, so we've decided to just fix a nice meal at home. My hubby will be doing his delicious specialty breakfast of French toast and I will be fixing baked chicken and all the fixings for dinner. What kind of plans do you have for Valentine's Day?

rainhero

Absolutely none! LOL, I am single and still suffering from what seems to be an unrepairable broken heart so I will just be doing some work online, editing videos for my Youtube channel, and probably making some polymer clay miniatures for my Etsy and Ebay shop. It sounds like you'll be having a very pleasant day tomorrow, I hope you really have fun and enjoy it. :D

Elimination

Well, my wife and I have been struggling for a little while and a few hours ago we decided it's possibly best if we go our separate ways... so now Valentine's Day is the day we separated.
Probably going to listen to the music I frequent when I'm feeling down, play some video-games, and mope around a bit.

Hope everyone else has a better day, though!

Last edited:

rainhero

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's really sad, and my heart goes out to you. I wish I could say more comforting words, but I know from experience it's hard to be comforted when you're going through that type of pain.

thash1979

Looks like I will be spending it at home with my kids. My hubby works 12 hour night shifts and won't be home. He hates holidays anyways, so the chance of even getting anything emotional or flattering would be total out of the norm for me. On top of that, it is around 2 degrees here and we are suppose to get about 4-6 inches of snow today. Looks like a great day to cuddle up on the couch with some pizza and watch a movie!

Hozyboy

I never really celebrate Valentines day. Who would do that if they had their birthday the day before?
Anyway I spent my whole day swimming and eating at my school's club house.

I actually intended spending it quietly with my husband but I had to take a trip for my sister's wedding that was on Valentines day; a Valentine wedding. Hoping for a more romantic Valentine next year.

Vinaya

I had a very bad Valentine's Day. ON that fateful day, my wife got sick and I had to rush her to the hospital. For the entire day we were in hospital, however, in the evening, we had a nice candle light dinner in home

My Valentine's Day went pretty well, even though it's been a long time from that day! I just hang out with some friends since I enjoy my life being single, stuffing my face with chocolate while watching a film.