• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

What battles would you like to see in the Battle of the Day

sharatharadhya

Tanit Phoenix and Meghan Fox. These are the hottest women I have seen. I think it is worth considering them for the Battle Of The Day.

GaVi

Since I saw the photo of Emma Watson in a previous reply, an Emma-vs-Emma battle suddenly came to mind. I'd like to see who would win between Emma Watson and Emma Stone. They both have pretty faces, and their beauty is quite different from each other.

LadyDai

I was wondering if there will be battles for men. I hope there will be one coming up soon.
I came here to suggest it, but looking at the forum I thought it might have been too bold to ask for men here :D But yes, I definitely agree, let's get some men in daily battles!

clair02

I came here to suggest it, but looking at the forum I thought it might have been too bold to ask for men here :D But yes, I definitely agree, let's get some men in daily battles!
Yay to that! We do need to see more battles for men. I have a long long long list of entrants that I can supply... LOL.

We could always have a battle between the Kardashians.

But I think maybe some popstars, like Britney Spears vs Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus vs. Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez vs Demi Lovato.