• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

What color hair do you prefer?

I know that some people are partial to certain hair colors. In general, I'm partial to darker hair colors, though there are some exceptions. What about you guys?

A

artyarson

I like dark hair but you know... if a girl's hot anyways I wouldn't care much about that.

xTinx

I like hair colors with a reddish tint like auburn, copper brown or ginger. Julianne Moore's hair color is to-die-for. I love looking at her flowing red hair. It looks so out-of-this-world. I am sporting the same color myself and it does bring more life to my personality.

hades_leae

I love to see an attractive women with white or silver hair. The hair color just depends on the skin tone, some girls look much better with black, or brown hair versus blonde.

I would pick a single color, but if you imagine all the girls you like with that same hair color, they all won't look good unless you can see past the ugliness. I don't really see women with white hair, but those who have the skin tone for it are the sexiest to me.

John Snort

I've always like auburn hair. I don't know if any of you have heard this theory which claims that someone will always prefer the hair color of the person they fell in love with first. If true, maybe I started liking auburn hair because it was my first g/fs hair color but I think I've always sort of preferred any hair that has a tinge of red in it.

kaian

I do not have a specific preference. For myself, I will try almost everything once or twice. I tried platinum, copper, indigo etc. If it looks good on you then go for it. There are some colors that will not work for a specific skin tone so I stay away from those. Find a good reliable colorist and asks for advice and stick to it. That is what I do to be safe.

On myself I prefer crazy colors like dark pink, purple, blue, or red. I was a redhead for 10 months 2 years ago and I loved it.
But on other people... I find men with dark hair more attractive.