• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

What happen to Elsie Hewitt?

xdb269

Her entire folder is gone from Hotness Rater, she had over 500 pictures.

She still is on Babes Rater but not Hotness Rater, the former links to the later.

What happen to Elsie Hewitt?

Tittylover69

(Language warning, the name of the model contains the F word)
Hi, I would like to report a similar issue. All of my Starfucked pictures are unreachable. I don't have a link to her home page but it seems she has been completely removed from both hotnessrater and babesrater. All of my links redirect me to Starla:

I cant post the link but here is the identifier from one of the pictures in question:
5793569/starfucked

xdb269

Did the same happen with Ashley Gellar, a folder with several hundred pics was deleted over 2 yrs ago?

There is a folder with 11 pics. I know Ashley has made an effort to get her pics removed from the Internet. what is her status with HR?

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
Did the same happen with Ashley Gellar, a folder with several hundred pics was deleted over 2 yrs ago?

There is a folder with 11 pics. I know Ashley has made an effort to get her pics removed from the Internet. what is her status with HR?

Yes, she was deleted... and someone uploaded some again and since I just became aware of it, I deleted them again