• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

With the X-Files making a comeback ...

GentB15

It's fun to watch Gillian Anderson be an ultra-serious FBI agent then wise-crack it up off screen.
I think she's a hard worker but doesn't take herself too seriously. She always seems upbeat and approachable.

Susan

She is just a natural beauty and she is a very talented actress.
I love the roll that she plays and she does play it well.

I had a massive crush on Gillian Anderson back during the days of The X-Files! She possessed a great natural beauty (and still does) with gorgeous red hair and moreover presented a character with a brilliant skeptical mind: a powerful combination of beauty and brains alike! (There's something about a woman with beauty and brains, that combination is more powerful than the sum of its individual parts!) It's a crush that continues to this day as well, and I've grown as fond of her current long blonde hair as I once was of her shorter red locks! Her interviews moreover demonstrate that she herself has a great personality and a sharp mind in person too! I haven't yet gotten around to checking out The Fall, but I'm looking forward to eventually doing so! And, of course, I'm looking forward to next year's X-Files revival as well!

The X-files are making a comeback? I had no idea! The show used to terrify me as a child, but for some reason I still stayed up to watch every episode. I'm looking forward to this! Gillian Anderson is one of those weird crushes I had as a kid. She was hot in her own little way, but sometimes she just looked like an old woman.

Maja

I could not possibly believe they were going to shoot more episodes! It was a great revelation for me, so that I decided to watch the X files from the first episode/first season, till the last one. I wanted to remember and prepare myself for the new ones. I was in love with the whole aspect of aliens, and the actors are just stunning, intelligent and very handsome. both Mulder and Scully.