• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Yanet García

Elimination

Well, here's something from my home country, and apparently the girl of the hour on the internet lately.
She's known for being a major TV chain's weather girl, but with the recent notoriety, I'll bet she's gonna have something else lined up sooner rather than later.
Enjoy:

EDIT: BTW, sorry, I meant to post this under "other girls."

Wow! This woman is absolutely stunning! She has a gorgeous face worthy of a supermodel coupled with a simply amazing figure from head-to-toe! I'm surprised that she's the weather girl on Mexican TV as opposed to something more glamorous!

Susan

Oh wow....she is gorgeous and the perfect body. She is absolutely stunning. She wears this yoga pants well. What I wouldn't give for a body like that.

With her on the air, the weather is always hot!;)

That figure is way too much for ordinary people to handle, really. I'm really surprised that she was relatively unknown until very recently, and that she's not been already recruited by huge modelling companies!