• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Yanet Garcia (Mexican Weather Girl)

hades_leae

I think she has a nice body, but she is a joke right about now to me. They know what they are doing, weather girls are getting their jobs because of their looks, and I never NEVER like woman who uses her looks to get as job. It's like intended sexual content, but not meant to look that way.

Lets not pretend that people watch the weather these days just because of the weather. Now you watch to see how sexy those girls look, and the weather is just a bonus because you get to see them move around and show their asses off as they talk about the weather and point to the screen in a way they ass just becomes the attention grabber. I'm sure I wouldn't like her personally.

HepCat

¡Muy caliente! Man, she is stacked. Talk about turning a boring news segment into a feast for the eyes. :D

John Snort

Gives men a good reason to wan to watch the weather forecast.

Though in Venezuela they take it a step further (heard of the Sports reporter who stripped on live TV) I've heard that there are some women making lots of money on some site called Naked news. Female nudity does draw lots of attention.

Casiox

Gives men a good reason to wan to watch the weather forecast.

Though in Venezuela they take it a step further (heard of the Sports reporter who stripped on live TV) I've heard that there are some women making lots of money on some site called Naked news. Female nudity does draw lots of attention.
Yes, that happens in my country, but I've nevers seen that on TV ever, you only can watch the girls on the internet I guess.

It is corny for a girl to use her body to get a job; but times are hard. A girl needs to pay her bills so I wouldn't blame or judge those who are.

I stayed in Mexico for a short while and I vaguely remember seeing her on occasion. I mean, she's kind of hard to forget, she's gorgeous.

sidney

Well she is gorgeous, can you blame the network for not hiring her? No one wants to see someone ugly or average looking on tv, right? I actually commend them for their great choice.