• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Zac Efron

sidney

Do you guys think that this guy is mighty fine? He looks better the more he ages! He wasn't that hot when he was still in High School Musical. And even when he looks rugged with disheveled hair, he still looks mighty fine! Just take a look at him, so perfect with that face and toned body!
Zac 6.jpg
Zac 3.jpg
Zac 7.jpg
Zac 2.jpg
Zac 1.jpg
Zac 4.jpg
Zac 5.jpg

GenevB

As a guy, I can do a constructive critic on Zac Efron's overall appearance. As he grew up, he also seem to pack on some muscles, which is a big plus in my agenda, right now he looks like a man in his 20s should, with very few body fat, a toned and muscly body, the only thing I disagree concerning him, is the hair on his pecs and abs, which is a little disturbing for the eye.

sidney

He does look a whole lot better now as compared to when he was in High School Musical. I didn't even notice the hair on those areas until you pointed it out. Well, that can easily solved by shaving anyway.

sidney

I just read that he dated Michelle Rodriguez, so I didn't know that he dates older women, lol. They didn't last though. I read Michelle broke up with Zac though.

obliviousme

He is hot alright and those are are mesmerizing! I love him since day one. If only there's a high school musical reunion, that would be epic!

sidney

He is hot alright and those are are mesmerizing! I love him since day one. If only there's a high school musical reunion, that would be epic!
I read that there was indeed a High School Musical reunion, but Zac wasn't able to attend it because he was avoiding his ex-gf Vanessa Hudgens.

obliviousme

I read that there was indeed a High School Musical reunion, but Zac wasn't able to attend it because he was avoiding his ex-gf Vanessa Hudgens.
I wasn't aware of this. I don't follow him closely or anyone from the high school musical cast. Was there a movie? If there was i'm pretty sure i would've still heard about it even if i don't seek out information about them.

Casiox

Well, this will be a no homo comment, I really think he's one of the hottest actors of his age and his style is definitely outstanding, the way he acts, also the way he sings is incredibly amazing, thumbs up for Zac! He is definitely nothing compared to how he looked like in HighSchool Musical though.

sidney

I wasn't aware of this. I don't follow him closely or anyone from the high school musical cast. Was there a movie? If there was i'm pretty sure i would've still heard about it even if i don't seek out information about them.
It wasn't a movie, it seems like an interview of sorts. Just a chit-chat reunion, according to my research, since I also don't watch HSM at all.

NormaD

He's a mighty fine, intelligent design! I love him. I love him, I love him, I love him! And it's true, he does seem to look better the older he gets.

kaian

When I hear the name, what comes to mind is the young high school musical guy with a nice fringe on. Looking at these photos now I would definitely agree that he has aged gracefully. He looks better with age not like most stars I know.

sidney

Yes, he just looked like a regular boy next door in HSM, but now he has matured into a STUNNING young man!

BlueInk

I felt weird about thinking about him as attractive when he was in High School Musical because I felt like he was to young and it was creepy. But he's gotten incredibly handsome since then. I kind of wish he would play in some better movies though. Dirty Grandpa and 17 Again were horrid to watch, though probably not due to his acting, the script was horrid. I liked him in Hairspray and the The Lucky One. I prefer him with the five o'clock shadow or clean shaven, but I tend to prefer most men that way.

sidney

Well as for me, I haven't really watched movies of Zac Efron, not even HSM, so I can't really comment on his acting. But I will try to check out the movies that you've mentioned and see for myself if I will like them.

I've always loved and found him really attractive since Hight School Musical which was the first time I saw him. I don't like how he acts that much but I really don't care because he's so hot that I could watch a any movie he's in and be delighted only by his looks. The last movie Dirty Grandpa was actually funny and he was completely naked in it. Was very very hot.