• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Could be sisters?

aquaticneko

After some research on these two pictures, they both are models of sort. The first is a lady named Xenia Tchoumitcheva. Hope I spelled that right. She's also an actress. also a business entrepreneur as taken from her imdb account. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4356244/

As you can see she looks super different here. A quick google of her name see's her with so many faces.

Our other lady is a model from playboy, on the other spectrum of the modeling scale whatsoever.

So I'd say it was the work of great photowork, same poses, same makeup that cases the images to look super close like that.

I think they have similar features, especially around the cheeks and mouth.
They could be twins and I have twins in my family who are not 100% identical.
One thing for sure, they are really beautiful women.

sidney

I can now confirm that she is indeed Kyra Milan, and they're the same person. She has actually posed for PlayBoy already. She's attractive, but also not my type.

A

artyarson

He looks extremely hot in the second picture. Gorgeous! Drop dead gorgeous!

clair02

They look totally different to me. Their bone structure is similar, but their facial muscles show the difference. They are not the same person, unless one picture was taken a couple of years after the other one. That's the only way I can believe that it's the same person. They are both really smokin hot though...