• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Katy Perry

hafiz93

Katy Perry is definitely in my personal top 3 hottest women right now. She's just so gorgeous and also has a quite voluptuous body. Ever since I saw her in the I Kissed A Girl music video I instantly fall in love with her. You also gotta admire her ability to hide her naked body from the public for so long;).

obliviousme

Katy Perry is gorgeous! She's got a sexy body and her personality is truly amazing. She's hilarious and gives off this 'idgaf' vibe, which i love about her. I also love her music, some have truly inspiring message and some are just pure dancing beats that gets you all amped up.

NormaD

Is there anyone out there who doesn't just love Katy Perry? She is superstar personified. Talented, sexy and knows how to sell it.

rz3300

Yes, she is gorgeous. I have to say that I am not a fan of her music, and I am not considering her as one of the more talented, when it comes to singing at least. When it comes to selling your image and general entertainment she may be talented, but musically, not so much, at least according to me. She does have a very nice body, though, and she is a cutie too. If that remains, I think that she will be around for a long time.

Jdg3536

Yum. I've always thought she was stunning. She's got a rocking body, an adorable smile, and beautiful eyes. She's also got a great sense of style and she's really dedicate to what she does. I've always admired her. Her music isn't exactly for me, but she still knows how to catch my attention.

Vinaya

I am not a Katy Perry fan, I don't listen to the kind of songs that Kary Perry sings. However,I see her has a beautiful woman. She is hot and sexy. Sometimes she is very sultry.

GaVi

I think Katy Perry's one of the hottest. I like her sexy stares and her stunning figure. And, of course, her knockers are really something. Her face is just a little bit more than average for me, but her body greatly makes up for it.

hades_leae

Katy has perfect big ol breast, but her body is slim and ugly. She has great skin, and those dresses she wear were designed to have lift in places to shape her body like a coke bottle.

I don't like her calf muscles, they are non-existent. She is cute, but not the best looking. She has that oval fluffy Charmander face from Pokemon. I would definitely hit that though. I like her in the blue dress, but the heels need to go. All the colors she wears makes her look much cuter, but take it all off and she looks like a gargoyle.

goodWY

She has the whole package. Her eyes are beautiful, she has a great body and her legs are so hot. She is one gorgeous woman.

BlueInk

Katy Perry is pretty and she certainly is very charismatic when she's wearing make-up. But I think she looks really average without her make-up and hair. I probably like her more because that makes her a little more human. I sometimes think that her manager or director makes her look a little superficial in her music videos and photoshoots, and I don't like fake beauty pageant smiles. But when she's in a more natural setting, her expressions are better.

sidney

Yes, Katie is indeed one pretty woman, but she doesn't really strike me as very pretty. Just pretty.

bms00

Katy Perry has an incredible body. We should be glad her gospel career never took off, or we would have never gotten tos ee it!

I used to always find Katy Perry so attractive! I think that a part of the attraction was her very dark hair and large eyes. In my opinion, I don't like her with all of the colored hair. It's not that I don't like colored hair, it's just that I don't think that it goes with her facial structure. For the most part (though there are exceptions) brightly colored hair only works for people who are naturally blonde, but I still love Katy.

JimJim28

She is one of the hottest celebrities out there, not many can take her down 1v1 in terms of sexiness. She has a great set of knockers, a great body and a very attractive face, the complete package!

HepCat

Her music makes me want to punch a baby seal, metaphorically speaking of course. But, what can I say, she is a damn fine looking gal. She's right between cute and sultry.

John Snort

Katy Perry IMHO isn't good looking at all. What she lacks in beauty however she makes up for in her raw talent as a singer. Mother nature is kind that way. You can't have everything. I'm a Katy Perry fan and still listen to Hot N Cold, and I Kissed a Girl every day. That's how much I like her music.

rz3300

Her music makes me want to punch a baby seal, metaphorically speaking of course. But, what can I say, she is a damn fine looking gal. She's right between cute and sultry.
Yep, pretty much sums up my attitude. Of course she is very attractive, but the whole talent and personality thing kind of works against her, although maybe the personality is being too harsh because I really cannot say I know her, but the music is pretty terrible.

Donatello

Katy Perry has a round and firm ass, in my opinion, she is just perfect! She always shocked the audience at her concerts, wearing short dresses with a deep neckline, delighting her audience with excellent music and sexy shows.