• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Nicki Minaj

Shanay Tobin

I loved Nikki when she first came out I thought her mixtapes were amazing, but then she started to switch roles and her music is definitely a BIG change from the artist she once was . I still love Nikki as an artist but I definitely don't care to listen to her as much as I did before I mainly listen for the collaborations with her music

I do not find Nicki Minaj attractive at all. I don't even like her personality. Everything about her is trashy and the way she attempts to rap is pretty annoying. Sure, she has sung some catchy tunes, but at the end of the day she isn't fun to look at. It's like watching a train wreck over and over.

thash1979

I am not too fond of her appearance most of the time. She is very attractive, and has a nice body, but seems to always find something ridiculous to put on. The crazy wigs and makeup turn her into a monster. As far as her music career, I am impresses with her lyrical game. She is very talented. There are maybe just a few songs of hers that I don't care for. Overall she is on my top list for artists.

lonelyfaith

I love her music. I thought she looked better before the huge butt. I guess she thinks the bigger the better and i'm sure lots of people are a fan. I think she is still pretty either way but it just doesn't look natural.

I feel like a lot of people fail to see how her "ratchetness" is an act. I actually feel like she is very nice and charitable having come from a rough background, although I do admit the songs she makes are sort of counter-intuitive to how amazing of a person she really is. When she's dressed up and has makeup on, I guess she looks pretty hot.

Susan

Her music is good and she is a great performer but I don't like her personality. She comes across as very stuck up. She rarely smiles in pictures. Her looks are average.

I really do like Nicki Minaj a lot. She's come a long way to stand where she is at the moment and I appreciate her hard work. Of course, even as a fan I have to say something. At the beginning of her mainstream career she built up a way wrong image of herself. Now she's only remembered as the rapper who did funny faces and weird noises. Yes, it gives her media coverage and she was smart to play that role, but she's not seen as a good person by other than her fans. It's kind of sad in a way but she knows how to sell.

Also before I leave this comment to live it's own life I gotta say one thing. If you say that Nicki is full on plastic, that's not actually true. Everything else about her is real, except her butt. Yes, she has good boobs and all, but they're real. You can actually see that from the pics that she posts on Instagram - media usually airbrushes boobs to look plastic-like.

sidney

I like her music and she is a good rapper in my opinion, otherwise she won't be popular like she is right now, and her songs won't be received by the masses with open arms. I think she deserves to be given credit for what she has achieved career wise. Now for her looks, I think she is just trying to be different like Lady Gaga, and there's really nothing wrong with that. She looks pretty with make-up, so she should never be seen without it.

NormaD

Has anyone ever seen Nicki Minaj without make up? Well, for me it's important that someone look good even without make up, and she really doesn't. She has so much going on trying to make herself pretty that the real Nicki gets lost under all of that.

rz3300

I have always thought that she was a very attractive woman, and I do factor in her quality of strangeness, or whatever word you want to use to describe it. Even the way that she raps and sings is pretty unique, and I think that it goes a long way to help her distance herself from others and really have her own style, which again adds to overall attractiveness for me. Sometimes her hairstyle can really get in the way, though, so that would have to corrected.

hades_leae

Sorry but this girl fails on so many levels. Look at her without the make up. She was came out from back stage to do a sound check, and surprise!!! She belongs on the set of the Walking Dead.
I agree, I laughed so hard at that photo. She is cute, but only when she stacks 4 pounds of make-up on her damn face. I know a lot of people are attracted to her ass, but it's so fake, and warped. It doesn't look like something I would want to hit, I'm sure I would, but only because I know it might look better in person.

I hate her accent, and I'm not that attracted to people who love to claim how different they are because they are mixed with 75 different things. She ain't all that to me.

oportosanto

Nicky is a phenomenon, she was totally unattractive as a young girl and now she is a sex symbol worldwide, she did a great job with the assets she has.

Casiox

Well, I personally think she's a plastic made girl, she's not authentic and her voice is quite annoying for me, not the kind of girl I would give my vouch to, he attitude is none of my kind, she's too arrogant and whatnot, definitely not vouching for her this time, the only thing I like of her might be her booty, nothing else besides that.

obliviousme

I love her music and amazed at her rapping talent. I think she's pretty too but there doesn't seem to be anything real about her body anymore.

NOT a fan of hers. I don't like her music nor how she handles her anger. Plus there are more attractive women than she in the music business.

oportosanto

I do like her music and I find her body attractive as she has huge assets, at the same time I know it's just show because if we get close it's not as good looking.

John Snort

Nicki Minaj is far from cute. Oh wait, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Well my opinion is: with or without make up Niki Minaj is not hot and even when she's worn some skimpy outfits in a couple of videos I did see, I still didn't think she was hot. Fact is either you are hot or you aren't with or without make-up and Niki Minaj isn't.

oportosanto

Yeah, that's the thing, she is not pretty, all her body is fake, even so she is a myth with millions of fans. All around hot if you get what I mean. ;)

BlueInk

Sorry but this girl fails on so many levels. Look at her without the make up. She was came out from back stage to do a sound check, and surprise!!! She belongs on the set of the Walking Dead.

If you judge people in the entertainment industry, you would have a hard time finding anyone that is as attractive with makeup as they are without it. I think she's beautiful with make-up, especially lately with her smokey eye makeup. But I don't think she's ugly without makeup only average. I do think that she has enough charisma that she's probably an attractive person. It's a little harsh to say she needs to be on the Walking Dead.