• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Yoga Pants

AceTy31

That made me chuckle outloud. I can't speak for all females, but I vote "no". I don't care who the guy is, when you see their "package" in tight pants, they lose some of their appeal. I can't even watch WWE without making fun of them and their "packages" in my head.
You can speak for me. I'm voting "no" with you on guy yoga pants. I also don't find it attractive when guys where tight fitting lower body clothes. Tight shirts are another story. As for displaying their packages...well, this may not be such great advertising for some guys.

TheRedCap

How many guys here go to a university of some sort? I would stay in college forever just so that I can bask in all the yoga pants glory. It sure makes walking around campus much more enjoyable as you go from class to class.

I am more of a boobs man myself, but these girls in the yoga pants look really really good. I think yoga pants in general make a woman's lower anatomy look much better. Now if some of these girls actually went to my gym...

Yoga pants are indeed a wondrous garment, as far as extremely informal wear goes! They're an almost perfect confluence of form and function: as other commentators have noted they're actually pretty comfortable attire for women to wear and workout in, and the fact they hug and show off such amble curves as the above photos demonstrate is really a great bonus for the male gaze!

And while men also deserve to have similarly comfortable work out wear that also has such sex appeal, I would agree that hugging their bodies in the same way that yoga pants hug women's bodies is far less appealing proposal! I know that I wouldn't have the self-confidence to wear such a thing!

GentB15

Keep an eye on those overweight ones. They just might turn into what you see above with a little support and motivation.

Andy_Lothbrok

It is very very difficult for a woman to look bad in yoga pants! These are all beautiful examples of how yoga pants show off a beautiful ass! I agree, if men show off their bodies with tight clothes, it detracts from their appeal but with women it just enhances everything.

Vinaya

I don't do yoga. Actually I have never been to yoga classes. Do all girls who go to yoga wear these yoga pants? If the answer is yes, I can understand what I am missing by not going to yoga class. or perhaps, these kids of yoga pants are only worn by hot girls, with big butts.

Vinaya

I don't do yoga. Actually I have never been to yoga classes. Do all girls who go to yoga wear these yoga pants? If the answer is yes, I can understand what I am missing by not going to yoga class. or perhaps, these kids of yoga pants are only worn by hot girls, with big butts.

To my knowledge, yoga pants are pretty common because of the fact that they're just comfortable.