• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Actresses that are like wine.The older the better.

djole87

Before you start with innuendos i would like to emphasize the real reasons why i opened this thread. A lot of actresses are way over their prime time but still as beautiful and charming as in their twenties. I would like this to be an homage to them. Feel free to post your opinion, pictures, info, their best roles or anecdotes.
I will start with Rachel Weisz.
images.jpeg
An extraordinary beauty and talent. As i recall she started in modelling but she developed in one of the best actresses in Hollywood. Oscar winning role in the block buster Constant Gardener is her greatest achievement to date. I believe she is married to Daniel Craig if that is of any importance. Her other roles include a leading role in an outstanding movie called The Fountain as well as in The Enemy at the Gates, The Mummy, etc. She is 45.

Last edited:
I can agree with you completely on this one. So many actresses remain gorgeous and keep their pleasant charm throughout the years, but then again they are women. The only difference between an actress and any other woman is that they have fame.

One of my favorite actresses is Sandra Bullock. Can you believe this woman is 51 years old? I can't. She is beautiful and from the interviews I've seen, an absolute charmer.

pwarbi

When you talk about the older actresses my mind always goes to Sandra bullock as while I've always thought she was beautiful, as ages got older age doesn't appear to have changed to me.

That might of course not be entirely natural but if she has had work done, it's not as much as a lot of others.

Susan

I think that Jennifer Aniston looks great for her age. She is 46 and you wouldn't know. I have always admired her and wished I looked like her. She is a beautiful woman. I do agree with Sandra Bullock though. She gets more beautiful as the years go by.

djole87

I could not agree more. There are some less popular actresses from other countries lime mine, Serbia who look amazingly charming in their sixties and even seventies. I was always impressed how they manage to keep the good looks and inevitable charm.
Tanja Boskovic being one of them. She is 65 i think and still holding up. These to pictures are from her thirties and right now.
There is a 40 year gap between these photos and i really admire her looks in her 7th decade of life. She is 65 here.

Tong Hua

I can agree with you completely on this one. So many actresses remain gorgeous and keep their pleasant charm throughout the years, but then again they are women. The only difference between an actress and any other woman is that they have fame.

One of my favorite actresses is Sandra Bullock. Can you believe this woman is 51 years old? I can't. She is beautiful and from the interviews I've seen, an absolute charmer.

I totally agree with Sandra Bullock. Jennifer Aniston too is prettier now than she was before. I also like Jessica Chastain. I think she's pretty hot for her age.

jessica-chastain-1-600x800.jpg

Tong Hua

I'm a sucker for redheads, but Jessica Chastain looks even better with dark hair:

I like her too with black hair but I think her original hair color is ginger. I love her role in Crimson peak as Lucille. She doesn't look like she's almost 40

sharatharadhya

You just can't forget Charlize Theron if you meant beauties. This South African beauty is becoming more beautiful year after year. I think by 2020 she may just become the most beautiful lady of her times.

Constant Gardener is 45!? Damn I did not know that. I know some people age much better than others but she is a fine example of that.

oportosanto

I really like Naomi Watts, but I find it hard to find her hot in her current age. From a certain age on I think they have charisma and personality, but being hot is something more for younger women.

Elimination

I think Naomi Watts hold up very well! She was looking very hot 5 or so years ago, but she's still got it if you ask me. She's also pretty talented, I like her.

Vinaya

My favorite actress who falls in the category "old wine is better" are:
Rachel Weisz
Monica Bellucci
Charlize Theron

oportosanto

Good names you have selected there Vinaya, they are among my top actresses and they are really attractive even if they aren't very young. Rachel Weisz is still the more attractive from them all.

sidney

For me I think Catherine Zeta Jones is quite attractive then and now. She has one of the most prettiest faces in Hollywood if you ask me. I actually wonder what she saw in Michael Douglas, lol.

Pablo Diaz

I'm not that into older actresses, but a very hot older one that I think is worth mentioning is Demi Moore (as someone else already said)

I'll add some pics for you guys!