• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Actresses that are like wine.The older the better.

I do agree with the fact that the older they become, the better and they are definitely like old wine. My favorites will always be Salma Hayek and Julia Roberts; and I also love Maggie Smith who seems to have been old for far too long haha.

hafiz93

I agree with Salma Hayek, Monica Belluci, Charlize Theron, and Jen Aniston. They just look beautiful no matter what their age are.

Also people who watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will know about Ming-Na Wen. Apparently she's 52 and she still looks vibrant

Also Kylie Minogue. She's not quite active or famous now but she still looks stunning for a 47 year old woman.

aquaticneko

Helen Mirren comes to mind, as well as Jennifer Lopez. I'm not entirely sure that I can include Jennifer Aniston as well. I consider these some of the actresses that really just got better with time. I mean they started out blah... made it up to be popular, and well known.

oportosanto

Kylie Minogue was extremely hot until a certain age, but to be honest I don't think she is that hot anymore, the same with Madonna.

obliviousme

Rachel Weisz is still very attractive and oozing with sex appeal at her not so young age. She's a really good actress as well, she is a one of a kind.

rz3300

One of the first people that came to my mind was Julia Loius Dreyfus - Elaine from Seinfeld - but then again I cannot say I have seen anything of her too too recently, so I am not sure of it. Another one I always point to Demi Moore who seems to always look her best all the time. I guess that is what you get when your image is your life.

I absolutely agree that a lot of women become more attractive when they get older.
And one example that stands out to me is Julia Roberts. do not find Demi Moore that attractive anymore after seeing her latest pics with her plastic face...
The same applies to many men, such as George Clooney.

iRoxas

Hm I see a lot of good ones here but also a lot of ones that are just "meh" for me. I'm really more of a person that likes young girls and so if I notice that they're old I don't really like it.

It is true that beauty should not be dicounted because of age. France finds women beautiful regardless their age. The US could take a page out of their book regarding this. Demi Moore and Chalize Theron are great examples of fine wine.